• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DefusionV2 [EU]

Reaction score
1.Name:Elias
2.Age:14
3.IGN:EliasTheBeast101
4.Skype: xx_eliasc_xx
5.Ping: average: 18
6.Wins(50+): 6 games but i am a Hive Player ( Don't Judge)
7.Games Played: 138
8.PvP Skills: combos, Blockhitting, Flint&Steel, Bowing, fishing rod knocking back
9.Pvp Weaknesses: hackers(but i can take some out) and masive teams (6 people)
10.The Map(s) your best at: SG4,teweran SG2
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: idk
12.Previous clans: None
13.Will you be active: YES (IM ApplePvp,BlockBreaker2001 and paz's Friend)
14. Do you have donor(Needed): No (im not rich)
15. Why should you be accepted into Defusion?:
Cuz im a Good Player and i SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY (JOKES)!!! AND A PRO PLAYER!

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Such a god damn bad sports. Accusing someone for hacks? :p omfg, lol, if I was jfd I would say "GOML!!!!!". Also, you might NOT DQ them for anything They havent done. In the fact that the clan is cheaters I would actually LIKE to see this thread gets LOCKED!

JonnysGraphicss

Tribute
Reaction score
Such a god damn bad sports. Accusing someone for hacks? :p omfg, lol, if I was jfd I would say "GOML!!!!!". Also, you might NOT DQ them for anything They havent done. In the fact that the clan is cheaters I would actually LIKE to see this thread gets LOCKED!
And I would like you and your buddy's to gtfo. Just stop crying about it. I mean you where not even in the clan war so what do you even care? Seriously. Just go mind your own business.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
How does that relate to anything that I had said? You need to learn how to shut up and leave.
I have learnt to shut up and leave. You need to learn to understand me just being here having fun c:. I have my own swimming pool, fyi.

you cried it for me

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
And I would like you and your buddy's to gtfo. Just stop crying about it. I mean you where not even in the clan war so what do you even care? Seriously. Just go mind your own business.
You know what. Im not atleast DISFUCKINGRESPECTFUL! Go mind your own business and change that DQ. And IT IS MY BUSINESS to care about it. And jfd is my OLD-OLD mate. So you can gtfo too. If thats what you're trying tell me to GTFO! Then atleast you should get BANNED FOR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE! Do you want to get banned for that? THEN PLEASE BE NICE TO OTHERS!

JonnysGraphicss

Tribute
Reaction score
You know what. Im not atleast DISFUCKINGRESPECTFUL! Go mind your own business and change that DQ. And IT IS MY BUSINESS to care about it. And jfd is my OLD-OLD mate. So you can gtfo too. If thats what you're trying tell me to GTFO! Then atleast you should get BANNED FOR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE! Do you want to get banned for that? THEN PLEASE BE NICE TO OTHERS!
Funny.

victorthegreat

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Victor
2.Age: 14
3.IGN: victorvp9
4.Skype: victor.pedersen8
5.Ping: 4
6.Wins(50+): 40 :3
7.Games Played: 150
8.PvP Skills: fns bow nearfight
9.Pvp Weaknesses: shooting and rodding.
10.The Map(s) your best at: Holiday resort and survival games 4
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: No-one really
12.Previous clans: New toMCSG
13.Will you be active: ALways 24/7
14. Do you have donor(Needed): Yes Diamond Donor!
15. Why should you be accepted into Deffusion?: because i like Teamplay and fights.

Reaction score
1.Name:Elias
2.Age:14
3.IGN:EliasTheBeast101
4.Skype: xx_eliasc_xx
5.Ping: average: 18
6.Wins(50+): 6 games but i am a Hive Player ( Don't Judge)
7.Games Played: 138
8.PvP Skills: combos, Blockhitting, Flint&Steel, Bowing, fishing rod knocking back
9.Pvp Weaknesses: hackers(but i can take some out) and masive teams (6 people)
10.The Map(s) your best at: SG4,teweran SG2
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: idk
12.Previous clans: None
13.Will you be active: YES (IM ApplePvp,BlockBreaker2001 and paz's Friend)
14. Do you have donor(Needed): No (im not rich)
15. Why should you be accepted into Defusion?:
Cuz im a Good Player and i SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY (JOKES)!!! PLUS I KNOW U ALL

whitexmas

Spectator
Reaction score
Elias Give up GET good tip from me get better on mcsg bnot hive mcsg get more wins and youll join trust me u good player but u need more wins on mcsg and youll get in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci