• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deify (Recruiting)

charbie

Career
Reaction score
In-game name: Kieron605
Wins: 42
PvP Strengths: water battles
PvP Weaknesses: getting lit on fire
What terrains are you good in?: snow
What terrains are you bad in?: dessert
How well do you work in a team?: very good
Do you have a mic: no
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?: no
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly): Iflint and steel them and then use fishing rod tactic and If he gets me low I will shoot him

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though im not a mod o the clan. Il take this one. You have 7 wins out of 1,135 I'm sorry man but thats just shought that your not good enough.
Thats because i started a long time ago, and i only played occasionally. I didn't try to get good. Only recently have i tried to actually win. I'm trying to join a cool clan to help me get better.

rafael68

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Aqua9190
Wins:285
Pvp strength:Bow fishing rod flint and steel.
Pvp weaknesses:Hackers, teams.
Cant skype for 3 weeks sorry but I have a issue with my skype you could tell me in forums

rafael68

Tribute
Reaction score
I am good in water fights and in flat land so I could run away then do a 180 like a boss.

Ps. Am good in water fights beacuse of my name, in spanish it means water lol.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Oh I feel this clan might become one of the better ones. Good luck my friends. I say that because I see a few friends in here. I look forward to watching you guys grow and playing some matches with you all.

Much Love,
Voxy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci