• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deify (Recruiting)

rafael68

Tribute
Reaction score
Voxicle I know that you know jake enrixeb plz tell him on skype if he could accept me in the clan am pretty good at pvp I 1v1 you in roxbot.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Voxicle I know that you know jake enrixeb plz tell him on skype if he could accept me in the clan am pretty good at pvp I 1v1 you in roxbot.
Im not willing to do that. I have nothing to do with this clan. I simply wished them luck in there future endevours.

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
In-game name: AM4L
Wins:60
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel and Fishing Rod technique
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
What terrains are you good in?: Plains and Water
What terrains are you bad in?:Forest
How well do you work in a team?: Pretty well, get frustrated at times
Do you have a mic:Yes
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?:I have a skype its AM4L but i dont have a teamspeak
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly): Fishing Rod cast, then filnt and steel, then sword

Now, before accepting most people, I will want to play a few games with you. If you want to contact me, add me on Skype, my name is iaresnoopyk9.

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
name spo15 and __ELECTRIC__
wins 203
sSrengths: SwordsWater Fights Bow Shots in Water Flint and Steel im okay with and getting the Second hit in a battle.
Weaknesses Bow Shots and the Fishing Rod rick.
I'm good in Water and Land it doesnt really matter that much where i am fighting.
I work well in teams especially teaming on people.
I have a good and working mic..
I have Skype, Teamspeak
I would bow them a couple times then i would go sword them that run away like 5 blocks and they think im low on health so i would fling and steel him then sword him to his death with 7 hearts xD!

I also could get this clan a good pvping server that has arenas and everything to fight with. You can have tornaments and all the stuff you want on this server. I hope i get accepted and if i do i will let you know my skype!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
n-game name: IxLegendz
Wins: 110
PvP Strengths: Bow FnS and 1v1's
PvP Weaknesses: getting tag teamed
What terrains are you good in?: Water and Snow
What terrains are you bad in?: Desert (getting hit into cacti)
How well do you work in a team?: The best
Do you have a mic: Yupp
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?: IxLegendz
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly): Run Hit them twice with sword run, after about 15 blocks turn and place flint and steel they run but they cant and then i jsut destroy them

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
for this clan you need to stay a bit more active

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
In-game name: cmclay45
Wins: 356
PvP Strengths: bow
PvP Weaknesses: people who are good with a fishing rod
What terrains are you good in?: hilly
What terrains are you bad in?: icy
How well do you work in a team?: have a little bit of experiencei would say okay
Do you have a mic: yep
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?: both and skype name colinbras1
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly):shoot them with a bow a couple of times then charge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci