• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon vs Frozen Breeze

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
When I went to play MCSG yesterday I saw that you could either vote for Demons Breeze or Freeze Island to be removed. I thought it would be Freeze Island because fights take way too long! But when I looked I saw Demons! I know that it may lag for some people. Please tell me why it's going to be taken out.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't like both Freeze and Demon's, so it doesn't really matter...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally think that this poll is extremely unfair.
With polls, every poll should have the options scrambled up. Option a is prone to be voted more than option b if someone doesn't understand. People are also prone just to automatically vote option 1 if they don't care.

Look at the "potato" poll for example,
both answers are the same, but option a is winning by %70.

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
Demons Breeze is amazing I don't know why its being taken away, actually both maps are good I don't see why the staff doesn't remove the maps that aren't actually played like Kharmunrah and Fallen Empire and so many others instead of removing those that are actually played.

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
W
I personally think that this poll is extremely unfair.
With polls, every poll should have the options scrambled up. Option a is prone to be voted more than option b if someone doesn't understand. People are also prone just to automatically vote option 1 if they don't care.

Look at the "potato" poll for example,
both answers are the same, but option a is winning by %70. Exactly. It's unfair. And I meant Freeze Island. Brain fart/quote]

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Demons Breeze is amazing I don't know why its being taken away, actually both maps are good I don't see why the staff doesn't remove the maps that aren't actually played like Kharmunrah and Fallen Empire and so many others instead of removing those that are actually played.
kharmunrah and fallen empire aren't played alot at all but i like them. i don't like maps such as fortress pyke and hell games,they should be removed

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
It's the communities decision as a whole for these changes from the polls. This topic has been made by Chad Already. Asking the community as a whole about their opinion. I think you need to see other threads and things on the forums that you're just knocking off. What is this, the 10th thread you've posted today? This is insane. Really. Before posting threads of ideas for st00f you've stumbled upon, look more deeply into the subject to see if it's really worth posting.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze is amazing; Freeze Island flat out sucks and has almost no good PvP at all whatsoever. No offense to the creator of Freeze.

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
They need to implement a poll with all of the maps to see which we want removed. I can name 3 maps off the top of my head [pretty much] nobody likes.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love demons breeze. No plz my chest route for nothing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci