• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon vs Frozen Breeze

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Evidently if people do like it, there is very few of them. I've seen 3 threads so far asking to remove the Hell Games.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
kharmunrah and fallen empire aren't played alot at all but i like them. i don't like maps such as fortress pyke and hell games,they should be removed
I agree with you on Hell Games, but I love fortress pyke...its my favorite map of all time.

TheBest0N3

Spectator
Reaction score
They worded the poll incorrectly in my opinion. They first say, "Fire vs. Ice" So people take there vote thinking, "Oh I like this one better." But on the second line, it says, "Which map do you want removed." It should say which do you like better, or JUST. "Which do you want removed?"

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I think Demon's Breeze is way better than Freeze, but I always get the darned lag spikes that make it unplayable for me. Hopefully I can get a new computer.

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not willing to fight over it, it's just a difference of opinion. Of course everybody has their own opinion and I respect that.

tonytyler

Tribute
Reaction score
When I went to play MCSG yesterday I saw that you could either vote for Demons Breeze or Freeze Island to be removed. I thought it would be Freeze Island because fights take way too long! But when I looked I saw Demons! I know that it may lag for some people. Please tell me why it's going to be taken out.
It lags a lot when you have your sound on, if you have lag problems or really hate that map then just don't play it?
I think Freeze and Demons are a hit and a miss. Personally I would get rid of Freeze because pvp on ice so terrible. I even prefer the water chases than running after people on ice.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Take both out
Agreed :c with a little contradictory because i really loved demons breeze, but some people got hard lags on it and thats an unfair advantage for people with a better pc, personally i dont have any problems with lags anywhere not in the lobby and not on demons breeze for example, maybe they should readd demon's breeze , because guys can left in pregame if they dont like the map, btw. i do the same with Freeze Island because these ice chasings took way to long!

but its better with no one than with Freeze.. i HATE these ice chasings!

kharmunrah and fallen empire aren't played alot at all but i like them. i don't like maps such as fortress pyke and hell games,they should be removed
Seriously i hate Fallen Empire ( i hope i talk about the right map >_> ) because of the thingy with the two spawns -.- i played this map 3 times and i always need to wait for Deathmatch with 9 - 13 people left... Its beatifully constructet, and the Deathmatch in the Arena is also awsome but its too big and in my opinion two spawns are not the best

You like my map ^.^
Yes it's awsome ;)

Well. I don't like demon's that much, but it's ok, compared to freeze sh#tland. Freeze lacks imagination, looks, and gameplay, remove that i'd say. And for gods sake add back monsters!
Well, I dont want to see mobs readded... they can be annoying in fights, if they come from behind and you arein a fight, its VERY annoying :p

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Agreed :c with a little contradictory because i really loved demons breeze, but some people got hard lags on it and thats an unfair advantage for people with a better pc, personally i dont have any problems with lags anywhere not in the lobby and not on demons breeze for example, maybe they should readd demon's breeze , because guys can left in pregame if they dont like the map, btw. i do the same with Freeze Island because these ice chasings took way to long!

but its better with no one than with Freeze.. i HATE these ice chasings!

Seriously i hate Fallen Empire ( i hope i talk about the right map >_> ) because of the thingy with the two spawns -.- i played this map 3 times and i always need to wait for Deathmatch with 9 - 13 people left... Its beatifully constructet, and the Deathmatch in the Arena is also awsome but its too big and in my opinion two spawns are not the best

Yes it's awsome ;)

Well, I dont want to see mobs readded... they can be annoying in fights, if they come from behind and you arein a fight, its VERY annoying :p
Thank you for cooperating of ruining mcsg further.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you for cooperating of ruining mcsg further.
That's an over reaction. Mobs not being added doesn't ruin MCSG. If more people rather it that way then so be it, if anything it's improving if that's the way more people would prefer it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci