• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Breeze getting removed?

L

Lululioness

We did ask static if it was ok if we use his map like this and we did change a majority of the blocks (at least on demons) My whole idea with demons was to add a whole new type of pvp into the game and do it in a different way. and the structures are not that ugly
I know you did it's just so unoriginal :/

But Demons is WAYYYYY better than Freeze (except for that dragon on freeze, that's freaking awesome!).

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont understand how people do not like Breeze Island its awesome and fun.

If Demons Breeze gets removed I want Freeze Isalnd to be removed also. Because Demons should be the one staying. Atleast Demons has unique features that Breeze Island didn't have.

Freeze Island is basically the same exact thing as Breeze but everything frozen.

I dont understand why MCSG even accepted them as maps. I dont care if you got permission from the breeze island creator to make it, you basically used their idea and just threw a few things different on it to get VIP etc... Be original.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
You are just one person, other people had the option of voting on the poll and majority should rule.

Aido_m1

Survivor
Reaction score
I like Demon's Breeze but Freeze Island's ice chases are just annoying.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
You are just one person, other people had the option of voting on the poll and majority should rule.
The poll was cheap,

obviously people are going to vote to remove demons breeze cause the lag unless you turn your sound off.

Instead of choosing to remove how about they try to fix the map's lag and do the poll over again when its fixed.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the poll idea was a horrible idea, no offense MCSG. All the noobs want the game to be super easy because they suck. Therefore, they voted for no mobs, no lower chest loot, Demon's Breeze to be removed over Freeze Island because they get lag and are too nooby to know that if you turn your sound off the lag stops. Freeze Island should be removed instead of Demon's Breeze. This also is one of my favorite maps, I almost always win on it too. At least they voted for Hell Games to be removed....
I am so glad there are others out here who have a similar view, most of MCSG sucks, let's face it. The minority are average to decent players. All these "sucky" players (sorry guys) are most likely under the age of 12 or 13 and bought Minecraft primarily to play these type of servers. I've been playing the game for a few years now (4 or 5) and when I first started out all we had was vanilla, I always got killed by mobs but eventually I got better. When these servers first came out and my friend introduced them to me they had mobs and it wasn't even that hard. On Kharmunrah there was a dispenser you could open that had mobs eggs which I used strategically in DeathMatch. Mobs are easy to avoid because back when I played you couldn't sprint and they were harder, now, because of sprinting you can outrun the monsters, if you're dying to mobs and not players it had better be because you got trapped in a hole by your own stupidity. Also, the original Hunger Games have evil monsters in it, so why not this recreation?

Sorry for sounding angry and rude guys but I'm kind of just sick that a lot of people are missing the point.

To all others, I am going to say this. Demon's breeze is significantly less fun then other maps I would rather play on, however, the creators put in effort to make it and it should stay. It isn't very fun because a lot of people die from lava (hehe) and we get to DeathMatch before I finish my short chest route. I still enjoy that map because I came to these servers to play PvP not to admire structures. This who Demon's vs Freeze thing is turning into a flame war, why can't we just keep both or lose both? The poll didn't say that Demon's would get taken away, it said that if one of the maps were, which one should they take out. MCSC will probably take out both maps because of all this flame. I'm just gonna suggest admins lock all Demon's vs Freeze threads because that might make it a bit better. Also, they really shouldn't take out Demon's because although most of the community vote for Freeze to stay, Demon's still got a lot of votes.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I am so glad there are others out here who have a similar view, most of MCSG sucks, let's face it. The minority are average to decent players. All these "sucky" players (sorry guys) are most likely under the age of 12 or 13 and bought Minecraft primarily to play these type of servers. I've been playing the game for a few years now (4 or 5) and when I first started out all we had was vanilla, I always got killed by mobs but eventually I got better. When these servers first came out and my friend introduced them to me they had mobs and it wasn't even that hard. On Kharmunrah there was a dispenser you could open that had mobs eggs which I used strategically in DeathMatch. Mobs are easy to avoid because back when I played you couldn't sprint and they were harder, now, because of sprinting you can outrun the monsters, if you're dying to mobs and not players it had better be because you got trapped in a hole by your own stupidity. Also, the original Hunger Games have evil monsters in it, so why not this recreation?

Sorry for sounding angry and rude guys but I'm kind of just sick that a lot of people are missing the point.

To all others, I am going to say this. Demon's breeze is significantly less fun then other maps I would rather play on, however, the creators put in effort to make it and it should stay. It isn't very fun because a lot of people die from lava (hehe) and we get to DeathMatch before I finish my short chest route. I still enjoy that map because I came to these servers to play PvP not to admire structures. This who Demon's vs Freeze thing is turning into a flame war, why can't we just keep both or lose both? The poll didn't say that Demon's would get taken away, it said that if one of the maps were, which one should they take out. MCSC will probably take out both maps because of all this flame. I'm just gonna suggest admins lock all Demon's vs Freeze threads because that might make it a bit better. Also, they really shouldn't take out Demon's because although most of the community vote for Freeze to stay, Demon's still got a lot of votes.
From the look of it, demon's breeze has not a lot of work put into it, just looks like they changed the blocks with world edit and put in some average builds.

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
It is unfair. The only reason why people hate it is lag, but just turn of your sound and music and that should help. And no, Demon's Breeze has not been removed.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a great idea, Remove ALL the maps and bring in a brand new batch so we cant have favorites anymore and have to adapt to new maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci