• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Breeze getting removed?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
The poll was cheap,

obviously people are going to vote to remove demons breeze cause the lag unless you turn your sound off.

Instead of choosing to remove how about they try to fix the map's lag and do the poll over again when its fixed.
The poll wasn't cheap, players shouldn't be expected to adapt to a map. I have no lag issues on the map regardless of sound.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
year.. People who think and hate the demon's breeze is a man you are suffering from lag roughly. My PC is bad it is!
Freeze Island amazed it is too run. There is a thrill like no other the Demons Breeze. I can defeat a strong enemy!
but. However. I do not want to be removed both.:(

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
year.. People who think and hate the demon's breeze is a man you are suffering from lag roughly. My PC is bad it is!
Freeze Island amazed it is too run. There is a thrill like no other the Demons Breeze. I can defeat a strong enemy!
but. However. I do not want to be removed both.:(
OMG MIREEEEE!
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
We've all had the chance to choose, something didn't turn out in your favour, and now you expect them to change it while the majority has already decided? It's done Demon's Breeze goes, Freeze stays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci