• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Breeze removal versus Freeze Island?

MCSG should...

• Remove Freeze Island and replace it with Demon's Breeze

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Remove Freeze Island and not re-add Demon

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys everyone in the MCSG community are beautiful, but this time, I'm going to have to disagree with the community. I think Freeze is pretty annoying however, it keeps the community going. I would prefer if they completley got rid of the poll, and kept freeze and Demons. I don't say this just because I love Demons Breeze. Freeze is a popular map, and the community prefer it over Demons Breeze, however Demons Breeze should be kept because they're are many popular YouTubers and forummers who actually enjoy the gameplay on that map. If anything, I would get rid of Breeze Island, since it hasn't been played in a while and it has become rather unpopular. :)

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow... I never new that they removed Demon's Breeze now I am pissed. Sure Demon's Breeze may not be a perfect map but it's still the best out of the 3 Breezes. And how Freeze is still in here makes me (gonna get alot of hate here but #YOLO) question the intelligence of our community.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*Insert Mexican little girl 'why don't we have both' meme here*

They should both be removed IMHO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci