• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demoted.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
Hi There. I'm pKTran (hence the name). Most of you may know who I am because of my former mod status. If you hadn't noticed, I'm now ex mod. I'm not going to lie and say I resigned. I got demoted. DeRanked. Fired. Whatever you want to call it. I got demoted because I lent my account to a friend while I went to the beach.

I'm not upset by the demotion. I knew it was coming. What I did was stupid and rash. A lot of people are upset that I got demoted, but they shouldn't be. If I'm not upset by it, they shouldn't be either. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Yes, I LOVED being a moderator, but just because I got demoted, doesn't mean I'm going to completely stop helping. No. I'm going to help out the community as much as I can. There's a Report Abuse subtopic on the forums for a reason. I don't need a red name to help out the community I love. That's why I applied for a moderator position in the first place. It wasn't because of the red name. Or the blue text. Or even the donor perks. I legitimately wanted to help the community. And I still will. :)

Please don't lock this thread. I don't see why it should be locked, but just in case. Don't lock this thread. I want people to feel free to talk to me, and post on this forum thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Sucks, but glad you're okay with it. :)
I honestly think you're one of the major reasons that I'm in the interview stage right now.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I was wondering what happened...But whatever happens, Hope it goes well for you.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi There. I'm pKTran (hence the name). Most of you may know who I am because of my former mod status. If you hadn't noticed, I'm now ex mod. I'm not going to lie and say I resigned. I got demoted. DeRanked. Fired. Whatever you want to call it. I got demoted because I lent my account to a friend while I went to the beach.

I'm not upset by the demotion. I knew it was coming. What I did was stupid and rash. A lot of people are upset that I got demoted, but they shouldn't be. If I'm not upset by it, they shouldn't be either. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Yes, I LOVED being a moderator, but just because I got demoted, doesn't mean I'm going to completely stop helping. No. I'm going to help out the community as much as I can. There's a Report Abuse subtopic on the forums for a reason. I don't need a red name to help out the community I love. That's why I applied for a moderator position in the first place. It wasn't because of the red name. Or the blue text. Or even the donor perks. I legitimately wanted to help the community. And I still will. :)

Please don't lock this thread. I don't see why it should be locked, but just in case. Don't lock this thread. I want people to feel free to talk to me, and post on this forum thread. Thanks.
For mobile users...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw, sweetie! You were a really good mod. Well as I do — because I can't apply for mod — I use the report abuse, though it's not as convenient as being a mod. anyways, hope everything goes pristine in the future and I want to ask what did your friend did to actually get demoted? It's a little sad that you got demoted because you used and still would be a good mod. I wish I could think more to write, but I'm just shocked about it. I just found it foolish at the same time it's still reasonable. I'm going to miss your red name because I think you truly deserved it.

Edit:
Mods are dropping like flies!
I know! it's said they need more staff, yet more staff if resigning.

TheManeEvent There, grammar corrected. Be happy now. :p

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
Aw, sweetie! You where a really good mod. Well as I do — because I can't apply for mod — I use the report abuse, though it's not as convenient as being a mod. anyways, hope everything goes pristine in the future and I want to ask what did your friend did to actually get demoted? It's a little sad that you got demoted because you used and still would be a good mod. I wish I could think more to write, but I'm just shocked about it. I just found it foolish at the same time it's still reasonable. I'm going to miss your red name because I think you truly deserved it.
Nothing. My friend did absolutely nothing but play on my account. She didn't ban anyone. She didn't even kick anyone. But Thank you Andres. :) I really appreciate it. I knew it was coming. I don't mind though. I made a stupid mistake, and I regret it. But everything happens for a reason.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing. My friend did absolutely nothing but play on my account. She didn't ban anyone. She didn't even kick anyone. But Thank you Andres. :) I really appreciate it. I knew it was coming. I don't mind though. I made a stupid mistake, and I regret it. But everything happens for a reason.

Hm, then whats the problem, not big deal! If MCSG need more staff currently why demote one of their best? I think if they have to demote someone it would of been ...[not mentioning names]... Well MCSG should had better reasons of demoting you though why do you though it would come? If you don't feel like telling it in here, tell me on Skype though...

Edit: Maybe i'm taking this a little much because I just don't see the point. If someone is good on doing something they like and they just get demoted for just that? Hm D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci