• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demoted.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Nothing. My friend did absolutely nothing but play on my account. She didn't ban anyone. She didn't even kick anyone. But Thank you Andres. :) I really appreciate it. I knew it was coming. I don't mind though. I made a stupid mistake, and I regret it. But everything happens for a reason.
I definitely have an enormous amount of respect for you handling this so well. Lots of people could've been completely overcome by this, and raged, quit, or blamed other people instead of accepting what happened :)

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I definitely have an enormous amount of respect for you handling this so well. Lots of people could've been completely overcome by this, and raged, quit, or blamed other people instead of accepting what happened :)
I agree. You handled it well. I credit you for that.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hm, then whats the problem, not big deal! If MCSG need more staff currently why demote one of their best? I think if they have to demote someone it would of been ...[not mentioning names]... Well MCSG should had better reasons of demoting you though why do you though it would come? If you don't feel like telling it in here, tell me on Skype though...
As silly as it seems-- it's a rule. Moderator gives plenty of power, and if other people have access to that account, they could potentially do horrible things with it. It has been made clear her friend didn't do anything wrong, however, a strict rule when you are moderator is to assure nobody has access to your account, or is given access, and her demotion was really something that came of that rule. It sucks-- I agree, but rules are rules, and like pk has already said; "Everything happens for a reason".

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu
All the good times we had, us chasing after the same hacker... I honestly can't remember anything else but still, I'm sure it's there <3

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you took this very professionally and I wish the best of luck to you in the future :).

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Never really knew you, but it's sad to see anyone demoted. I thought you could still re-apply after being demoted? Seems silly if its true, but that's what I heard recently. Anyway, you took this very well, a ton of respect from me for that. Good luck with things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci