• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demoted.

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry that you got demoted, you will still always be a great person. I am happy that you will still help out with the community. We will miss you :(

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi There. I'm pKTran (hence the name). Most of you may know who I am because of my former mod status. If you hadn't noticed, I'm now ex mod. I'm not going to lie and say I resigned. I got demoted. DeRanked. Fired. Whatever you want to call it. I got demoted because I lent my account to a friend while I went to the beach.

I'm not upset by the demotion. I knew it was coming. What I did was stupid and rash. A lot of people are upset that I got demoted, but they shouldn't be. If I'm not upset by it, they shouldn't be either. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Yes, I LOVED being a moderator, but just because I got demoted, doesn't mean I'm going to completely stop helping. No. I'm going to help out the community as much as I can. There's a Report Abuse subtopic on the forums for a reason. I don't need a red name to help out the community I love. That's why I applied for a moderator position in the first place. It wasn't because of the red name. Or the blue text. Or even the donor perks. I legitimately wanted to help the community. And I still will. :)

Please don't lock this thread. I don't see why it should be locked, but just in case. Don't lock this thread. I want people to feel free to talk to me, and post on this forum thread. Thanks.
Doing this so I can read -.-

AquaTechMC

Staffing Team Representative
Reaction score
So sorry pK you were a great mod and im highly devastated about what happened ;'(

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I was sad to hear about the incident, but I'm proud to hear that you're not only taking it very well, but you still strive to help out. It's a good show of character.

At the same time, however, I cannot stress any further of the severity of the reasons. Forairan's post summarizes it all, and we cannot stress the amount of risk to the community's security and reputation that such high-ranking account sharing places on us. We've already had instances of account sharing and account hacking resulting in false bans and worse, and that lead us to taking this zero-tolerance policy.

Don't worry, though. I'll see what I can't do.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
I was sad to hear about the incident, but I'm proud to hear that you're not only taking it very well, but you still strive to help out. It's a good show of character.

At the same time, however, I cannot stress any further of the severity of the reasons. Forairan's post summarizes it all, and we cannot stress the amount of risk to the community's security and reputation that such high-ranking account sharing places on us. We've already had instances of account sharing and account hacking resulting in false bans and worse, and that lead us to taking this zero-tolerance policy.

Don't worry, though. I'll see what I can't do.
Thanks Col_StaR. :) I really appreciate it.

EDIT: What exactly do you mean by "I'll see what I can't do?" XD I'm assuming you meant can?

Stadelman

Tribute
Reaction score
Awww katie you were my favorite mod, you were the nicest mod I knew, don't worry the staff and everybody will want you back, your amazing. Skype me sometime. I'll miss your red nametag :) your the best!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci