• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Descent [US] Re-Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

LatinKiller_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Auxify
Game Rank: 21494
Skype Username: nick.pridge69(search that and you will find me :) )
Games Won:126
Past Clans: Primative, Frost
What Are You Better At With PvP: Bow, Rod, and Taking out teams
What Worse At With PvP: Taking out 4 teams or more
How Ofter Do You Play: Once a day for 2 hours or more depends on school
Are You A Depandable Player If We Need You For An Event: Yes when ever im needed i will always help to my best abilities
Another randy guy GL

Orangescout

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Auxify
Game Rank: 21494
Skype Username: nick.pridge69(search that and you will find me :) )
Games Won:126
Past Clans: Primative, Frost
What Are You Better At With PvP: Bow, Rod, and Taking out teams
What Worse At With PvP: Taking out 4 teams or more
How Ofter Do You Play: Once a day for 2 hours or more depends on school
Are You A Depandable Player If We Need You For An Event: Yes when ever im needed i will always help to my best abilities

You've been accepted into descent! Welcome!

colind9

Diamond
Reaction score
► Minecraft Username: colind9
► Games Won/Lost: 1488/4527
► Age: 13
► Country: U.S
► Past Clans: Scrion
► What are you better at in PvP (Pros): FnS and sword/bow
► What aren't you so good at with PvP (Cons): fishing rod combo (sometimes)
► Are you a dependable player if we need you for an event? Yes
► Why do you want to join #Descent? Because I want some excitement like 6v6's playing so many games alone is getting boring now :p im also a huge team player and very quick leaner and listener

Last edited:

Orangescout

Spectator
Reaction score
► Minecraft Username: colind9
► Games Won/Lost: 1488/4527
► Country: U.S
► Past Clans: Scrion
► What are you better at in PvP (Pros): FnS and sword/bow
► What aren't you so good at with PvP (Cons): fishing rod combo (sometimes)
► Are you a dependable player if we need you for an event? Yes
► Why do you want to join #Descent? Because I want some excitement like 6v6's playing so many games alone is getting boring now :p im also a huge team player and very quick leaner and listener

You've been accepted into #Descent, please add Crispy_pvp13 on skype as soon as you can! Welcome and hopefully we can keep you in the clan and hopefully you're active!
~OrangeScout

Minecraftboy1224

Spectator
Reaction score
► Minecraft Username: McBoy1224
► Games Won/Lost: 389/3640
► Country: America
► Past Clans: none
► What are you better at in PvP (Pros): Pros: Bow anticipation, Sword hits (decent ping) combos, Fns, decent with fishing rod.
► What aren't you so good at with PvP (Cons): I rush in sometimes too much without thinking, and sometimes have a hard time making decisions but mostly im ok.
► Are you a dependable player if we need you for an event? Yes i am mostly on from 4or 5 to 7 days a week for at least 2 and half hours and most times on the weekend for a combined 10 to 11 hours.
► Why do you want to join #Descent?(If you have any other info, put it in your application: Well i feel like this would be good for me because my stats are finally good enough to join a decent clan and me and my friend colin happened to find you guys. I really enjoy MCSG and Minecraft in general and am looking for a good group of people to have fun and be competitve. Extra info: Well my name is Joseph but you can call me Joe, and some of my friends call me jojo, I feel that i am good at pvp. i am mature.. well most of the time lol, i like to joke around a lot, but i can get serious when i need to,i don't like to be cocky and don't rage at all. And like what my friend colin said when it comes to cb i can be mature and a big team player. Thank you for listening and hopefully i get accepted!

ChristianPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
► Minecraft Username: McBoy1224
► Games Won/Lost: 389/3640
► Country: America
► Past Clans: none
► What are you better at in PvP (Pros): Pros: Bow anticipation, Sword hits (decent ping) combos, Fns, decent with fishing rod.
► What aren't you so good at with PvP (Cons): I rush in sometimes too much without thinking, and sometimes have a hard time making decisions but mostly im ok.
► Are you a dependable player if we need you for an event? Yes i am mostly on from 4or 5 to 7 days a week for at least 2 and half hours and most times on the weekend for a combined 10 to 11 hours.
► Why do you want to join #Descent?(If you have any other info, put it in your application: Well i feel like this would be good for me because my stats are finally good enough to join a decent clan and me and my friend colin happened to find you guys. I really enjoy MCSG and Minecraft in general and am looking for a good group of people to have fun and be competitve. Extra info: Well my name is Joseph but you can call me Joe, and some of my friends call me jojo, I feel that i am good at pvp. i am mature.. well most of the time lol, i like to joke around a lot, but i can get serious when i need to,i don't like to be cocky and don't rage at all. And like what my friend colin said when it comes to cb i can be mature and a big team player. Thank you for listening and hopefully i get accepted!
On behalf of #Descent, You have been accepted! Plz add me on skype @ christianromagnolo1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci