• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Describe your best DM 1v1v1 or 1v2!

What is your favorite type of deathmatch arena/spawn to fight in?

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have you ever seen - or played in - a very intense deathmatch? Share your stories here!

I have seen an amazing fight and played in one.

There were 3 players in an Alaskan Village deatmatch. All of them were very skilled, and no one wanted to advance too much. They had a perfect triangle of bowspamming (illumanati much?). When it got down to the last moment, the remaining 2 jumped at each other with perfect timing.

Lightning struck them both simultaneously, and both players died.

I was in a Zone 85 DM with a disguised player and a normal one. It was a great fight, all three of us using FnS greatly and almost hitting each other. At the ending moments, the disguised player (OilPreference) got ping-ponged, and just when the final living player ran at me, sword swinging, the game ended. We had both won.

Share your epic DM fights!

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And here kids we see exhibit c... a very intense team of two in death match, what a surprise.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
I once killed a team of two disguised players on Turbulence with 5 golden apples, an endear pearl, full iron, multiple secondaries, and 2:46 minutes.

EDIT: This is a 2v1, sorry. Still share worthy though. :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this one time two guys were fighting in out and then when he was super low I came in for the kill and then eh flint and steeled me. I took out my bow and I was on half a heart and then I shot him and killed him on half a heart. That was by far the best deathmatch ever:)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
No secondaries - against a to2 - highly skilled as well

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I was playing on Zone 85 against a team of 2, both had diamond swords. Killed them both :)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Ehm, I never did 1v1v1 at deathmatch (randy teamers and teamers).
But I can describe one 1v2.
I was on SG4 VS a team of hackers, i killed one only with the flint and steel and killed the second one with half a heart :)

Finally 400 post! <33

StratergyGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive seen a 4v1 before and the guy on his own rekt them so bad aha ! My best is a 3v1 in dm but i was pretty stacked it was ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci