• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES 'Devastation' - Survival Games Map

Should this map be added?

• Yes

Votes: 49 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 24.6%

• Total voters

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Ooooooo that looks very interesting. Very detailed, good work!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks good, but looks like a mixture of TSG2 and a portion of a Hive map I can't remember right now.

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
good job i just think its a little too small but besides that its amazing
Look for a first-build map, it is really good! I understand that you want it designed for PvP.

I really hope that it can get put onto the servers- goodluck. :)
Ooooooo that looks very interesting. Very detailed, good work!
Looks good, but looks like a mixture of TSG2 and a portion of a Hive map I can't remember right now.
Thank you all, really appreciate the support. :)
Sorry If I missed them but are there Pics of the DM arena?
Thanks for reminding me! I will upload those now! :D

Reaction score
Keep in mind, this whole build was based of something called a 'boneyard' which is the home of many retired, broken down planes. Our inspiration came from that and we tried to mimic it as close as possible. 'Boneyards' are quite empty and depressing but it is a very cool sight to see. Althought we made the map according to how a real 'boneyard' looks like, it is also very open and flat for PVP reasons. I have had a lot of PVP experience throughtout my time on MCSG and this map is perfect for it. I believe people will fall in love with this map from the stunning builds and the easy PVP space that a lot of maps don't have because of hilly and a plenthora amount of trees which make it hard to PVP. Thats why in most cases they are not played often. I think if it does get on the server, it would be a great map for PVP, clan battles and more. I also think that this map has potential to be a 'overplayed map'. Thanks so much on the recent support and please continue to leave support!

- Bry | ICantBeCrushed

Last edited:

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks a lot like wasteland. Hopefully it's smaller, and better tiered. If it is, then it has the potential to be a great map.

Reaction score
This map looks a lot like wasteland. Hopefully it's smaller, and better tiered. If it is, then it has the potential to be a great map.
It is extremely smaller than wasteland. It is the size of 'Alaskan Village'. Every route such as south, north, east and west have a lot of tier two's. There are three tier 2 double chest in the map. I believe there are almost the same amount of tire two's as tier one's. Thanks for your feedback!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
It is extremely smaller than wasteland. It is the size of 'Alaskan Village'. Every route such as south, north, east and west have a lot of tier two's. There are three tier 2 double chest in the map. I believe there are almost the same amount of tire two's as tier one's. Thanks for your feedback!
In that case, this should be a perfect map depending on how the community feels. I like it a lot, best of wishes to getting it accepted.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
So I downloaded it and had a fly round and a bit of an explore, it's fit for PvP and has that same game time length aspect of sg 4, but I feel as if it's missing something. I don't know what haha, I just feel as if it's kind of bland? The ideas and builds are solid but It seems like a mix of things we already have on mcsg, terrain from Teweran 2, jet plane theme from zone 85, and broken builds from sg2 or something. I would have no problems playing this on the servers, because mostly what matters to me is gameplay and FPS and teiring. I think it's not up to the new high standards of this server however.
Have a good day :D

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
So I downloaded it and had a fly round and a bit of an explore, it's fit for PvP and has that same game time length aspect of sg 4, but I feel as if it's missing something. I don't know what haha, I just feel as if it's kind of bland? The ideas and builds are solid but It seems like a mix of things we already have on mcsg, terrain from Teweran 2, jet plane theme from zone 85, and broken builds from sg2 or something. I would have no problems playing this on the servers, because mostly what matters to me is gameplay and FPS and teiring. I think it's not up to the new high standards of this server however.
Have a good day :D
Thanks man, I will take that into consideration for my latest maps. :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Judging by the screenshots, it is extremely small. A map should usually have a time length from 10 minutes minimum and 20 max. This seems like it would only last about 7-10 which isn't as ideal. The detailing that you've put into it is pretty good, but as someone has said before, I feel like its missing just something to make it really complete. Hope my criticism has helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci