• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES 'Devastation' - Survival Games Map

Should this map be added?

• Yes

Votes: 49 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 24.6%

• Total voters

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Judging by the screenshots, it is extremely small. A map should usually have a time length from 10 minutes minimum and 20 max. This seems like it would only last about 7-10 which isn't as ideal. The detailing that you've put into it is pretty good, but as someone has said before, I feel like its missing just something to make it really complete. Hope my criticism has helped.
Please before judging the size of the map download it. xD

iClarify

Quantum
Reaction score
I can honestly see this map on the MCGamer Network. The only possible thing that could be added to this map is more Terraforming within the map. It's a little to flat. Who wants to be chasing someone for 5 minutes? Other than that, great map! Good luck c:

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
I can honestly see this map on the MCGamer Network. The only possible thing that could be added to this map is more Terraforming within the map. It's a little to flat. Who wants to be chasing someone for 5 minutes? Other than that, great map! Good luck c:
Thanks man, really appreciate it :)

Reaction score
In my opinion this looks nice but this map looks like Zone85 & Turbulence mixed together with different biome

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I always seem to love these maps about death in destruction :3 wait...that sounded weird didn't it :/

TheIronSLice

Tribute
Reaction score
Planes, Planes, And well more Planes. IM TIRED OF MAPS THAT HAVE PLANES, especially ones that are broken down and crashed in the ground tisk tisk.. Turbulence, plus adding a map with the idea of a military base, havent seen enough of those honestly the concept is trash and ALL IT IS IS PLANES, i have never been madder that when i first saw solar frost on this map FishFail

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Planes, Planes, And well more Planes. IM TIRED OF MAPS THAT HAVE PLANES, especially ones that are broken down and crashed in the ground tisk tisk.. Turbulence, plus adding a map with the idea of a military base, havent seen enough of those honestly the concept is trash and ALL IT IS IS PLANES, i have never been madder that when i first saw solar frost on this map FishFail
I adore plane maps lol :) Each to their own

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci