• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scores_

Survivor
Reaction score
Truth his clan me sick , racist , insult , and do not put the loss against Predators , mature Please.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Be honestly and put up the loss 5-0 Againts The Predators! Oh by the way, you can see the complete cb in my yt! Blacklaas
I'd like you to respect us and stop being so immature, as a Mexican I am offended by your statements. Besides, why are you blaming Mexicans if you only fought Predators? Did you fight every single Mexican out there to treat them that way?

Shame on Dexterity [US], you guys can’t take a loss. Do you really think that you'll save your image by accusing us? Next time don’t even try to challenge us. Our clan members have had over 1000 wins for quite a while; we are not your average randy so go bother another clan. Also, if you ever learn another language besides English, you’ll realize how stupid you look by insulting us.

PD: We took screenshot, so enjoy the ban :D
Truth his clan me sick , racist , insult , and do not put the loss against Predators , mature Please.
You're being a little hypocrital there buddy. You guys still haven't posted the 5-2 loss against us. And when we won you said "scrim"

Scores_

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not follow so that I'll have to talk to some friends Mods, TheLichBD , ShaiPR7

Scores_

Survivor
Reaction score
We all know that was cb Besides , We have all recorded

nickk

Career
Reaction score
We all know that was cb Besides , We have all recorded
get outta here no one likes you, lol im not even in this clan its just funny to see people who care about this game get mad lol

Scores_

Survivor
Reaction score
Lmao , U Say Me Rat Kid ,
And Your Playing A Game Of Cubes , LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members