• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Lmao , U Say Me Rat Kid ,
And Your Playing A Game Of Cubes , LoL.
tf i dont even play this game

also ur grammar blows burnt weiner

bich ur the one playing a game of cubes and crying

PredatorsUS

Career
Reaction score
You're being a little hypocrital there buddy. You guys still haven't posted the 5-2 loss against us. And when we won you said "scrim"
Sorry but you are mistaken, not quize post cb against you because they are racist like Dexterity, also we are honest and we posted our records, but you came to ask you badly and then friends came to post racist comments, and if there's anything I hate is that. So I decided to be like you want to be.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Sorry but you are mistaken, not quize post cb against you because they are racist like Dexterity, also we are honest and we posted our records, but you came to ask you badly and then friends came to post racist comments, and if there's anything I hate is that. So I decided to be like you want to be.
everyones gonna be mean to you when u act like a bich quit fckin cryin

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not mistaken. I don't see a loss to eternity.

PredatorsUS

Career
Reaction score
I'm not mistaken. I don't see a loss to eternity.
Yeah, do not open against Eternity lost because when arriving and had since posting that badly put, and after that we are being racist insult. You really think I'm going to put a loss against people who are like that? No brother, the community is made Good a long time and minimum treatment that respect is not lost. So it does not matter anymore:)

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, do not open against Eternity lost because when arriving and had since posting that badly put, and after that we are being racist insult. You really think I'm going to put a loss against people who are like that? No brother, the community is made Good a long time and minimum treatment that respect is not lost. So it does not matter anymore:)
I can't even read what you said. It doesn't even make sense. All I'm saying is don't go around telling people to put losses up when you don't put crap up yourself. Randoms give me headaches. Don't reply idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci