• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Did Joey quit?

Are the rumors true about Joeygraceffa quitting?

• Yes, he quit MCSG.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • No, he's still going to be playing and we will still get his fanbase on MCSG.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, people over-exaggerate about him.

I sat down, and watched a couple of his videos one day, and was entertained to say the least. I don't even consider his hardcore fanbase to be an annoyance, since in-game, let's face it, they just get in giant teams and usually don't know what they're doing.

He isn't that bad, people just blow him and his fanbase completely out of proportion, and not for much reason either.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
This is my problem with people of the internet, they all have intolerance of this sweet little thing called opinions.
(Ps Love the Gravey4rd song xD)
Thanks, but just saying thats a bit rude, you didn't really give any reasons why you think that, sorry if I took it the wrong way.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks, but just saying thats a bit rude, you didn't really give any reasons why you think that, sorry if I took it the wrong way.
Opinions are opinions, not facts. I honestly couldn't care any less about Joey when it comes to MCSG, I love his vlogs, but I just don't enjoy his gameplay and commentary, it is not my taste.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
My opinions on these rumors, I honestly wish these rumors were true, I honestly don't enjoy him playing SG at all, I fins his new series the Hardcore Games to be better as you spawn in with 120 players. I'd honestly have him run around with a 30 man team on those servers than a 12 man team on the MCSG servers. I find 30 man teams on those servers to be far more fair than 12 man teams on MCSG it's just way too overpowered!

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
My opinions on these rumors, I honestly wish these rumors were true, I honestly don't enjoy him playing SG at all, I fins his new series the Hardcore Games to be better as you spawn in with 120 players. I'd honestly have him run around with a 30 man team on those servers than a 12 man team on the MCSG servers. I find 30 man teams on those servers to be far more fair than 12 man teams on MCSG it's just way too overpowered!
It sucks he can't control what his fans do :(

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm proud to say I've never watched a Joey Graceffa video.
You and me both. Then again I've only watch 1 Bajan video cause I was in it. I think I watched 1 blamph (autocorrect is being mean) video because someone asked me to. Don't think I've seen another youtubers really.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
You should watch him sometime. His videos are actually entertaining; they are an interesting change of pace from other MCSG youtubers who just win every video.
Well not all people enjoy that, some watch Youtubers strictly for the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci