• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Did Joey quit?

Are the rumors true about Joeygraceffa quitting?

• Yes, he quit MCSG.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • No, he's still going to be playing and we will still get his fanbase on MCSG.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You and me both. Then again I've only watch 1 Bajan video cause I was in it. I think I watched 1 blamph (autocorrect is being mean) video because someone asked me to. Don't think I've seen another youtubers really.
I've watched a few of Blamph's, but they're not really my style, (no offence if you see this Blamph, just my opinion). I like Tomahawk's (I just like his style I guess) and I watch my freinds smaller channel. That's it for MCSG 'tubers. I watch a lot of other channels though.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I've watched a few of Blamph's, but they're not really my style, (no offence if you see this Blamph, just my opinion). I like Tomahawk's (I just like his style I guess) and I watch my freinds smaller channel. That's it for MCSG 'tubers. I watch a lot of other channels though.
In my Opinion Blamphe is the best out of all the MCSG Youtubers. I feel as if he actually cares and deserves his subscribers.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I don't watch anything really just if someone says they saw me on YouTube I go to Check that I make a descent impression .

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my Opinion Blamphe is the best out of all the MCSG Youtubers. I feel as if he actually cares and deserves his subscribers.
I'm not sure why he's not my style. I just prefer other YouTubers. Nothing wrong with him of course.

Well I don't watch anything really just if someone says they saw me on YouTube I go to Check that I make a descent impression .
I've made an appearance on TheCampingRusher's (minor YouTuber at the time. Over 100k subs now) hunger games. I think number 78? Anyways, I used to be a huge fan back then, and he teamed with me inhale then uploaded. That made my day :).

Last edited:

sunSHINee27

Spectator
Reaction score
The video that Joey uploaded several hours ago was recorded two days ago.
In his blog (2 days ago as well), he did say that he will be stopping the series and just recorded last 3 of it.
Around 3:25, stopping "Hungercraft!"

At this stage, him quitting is probably the best option. It's just not fun for him anymore as seen in his latest episode and neither for you guys as well, with giant teams. Of course, us fans want him to keep playing :3 we will see...

Last edited:

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I play AU so I honestly don't care whether he stays or goes.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, people over-exaggerate about him.

I sat down, and watched a couple of his videos one day, and was entertained to say the least. I don't even consider his hardcore fanbase to be an annoyance, since in-game, let's face it, they just get in giant teams and usually don't know what they're doing.

He isn't that bad, people just blow him and his fanbase completely out of proportion, and not for much reason either.
I agree and disagree.

While yes, for the most part, his fan base aren't the best PvP'ers but it's not their skill that annoys me, it's the fact that a lot of them over exaggerate and take the game too seriously.

I can name a list of examples, but I will only name a few:
My friend Branbob unluckily killed Joey and Stacy in a video that they uploaded, now a lot of his GIANT fan base are showing hate towards bran, through words, name calling, try Harding, etc.

This has also affected another friend of mine, Kosmish.

I know this sort of thing happens with every other big you tuber, but it's another really annoying thing about Joey and his fan base that people can hate on.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
I could care less if Joey keeps playing or not, whatever is the best for the server I guess.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see how people didn't recognize that about him. Joey fans...Enough said.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I agree and disagree.

While yes, for the most part, his fan base aren't the best PvP'ers but it's not their skill that annoys me, it's the fact that a lot of them over exaggerate and take the game too seriously.

I can name a list of examples, but I will only name a few:
My friend Branbob unluckily killed Joey and Stacy in a video that they uploaded, now a lot of his GIANT fan base are showing hate towards bran, through words, name calling, try Harding, etc.

This has also affected another friend of mine, Kosmish.

I know this sort of thing happens with every other big you tuber, but it's another really annoying thing about Joey and his fan base that people can hate on.
If the "offensive" words said by his hardcore base are indeed hurtful, and not something to laugh at, (cause you know, since I'm a jerk, and if they were insulting me I'd just laugh right back at their face) then it's simply easy to ignore them.

The whole targeting issue is another thing, if you know willingly that you're gonna get targeted, yet you play the match anyway, that's your own fault. But either way, tryharding is something every player has to deal with it, but it's just widely acclaimed that only the popular or hated ones get the boot.

The things they do are much like a baby screaming: "Stupid head" at you. You laugh a little bit, and move on. Simple as that.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
If the "offensive" words said by his hardcore base are indeed hurtful, and not something to laugh at, (cause you know, since I'm a jerk, and if they were insulting me I'd just laugh right back at their face) then it's simply easy to ignore them.

The whole targeting issue is another thing, if you know willingly that you're gonna get targeted, yet you play the match anyway, that's your own fault. But either way, tryharding is something every player has to deal with it, but it's just widely acclaimed that only the popular or hated ones get the boot.

The things they do are much like a baby screaming: "Stupid head" at you. You laugh a little bit, and move on. Simple as that.
Yes but it's constant and happens to a point where it gets annoying, this is unneeded hate towards a single player for playing the game correctly, this is not something every player gets to deal with.

I'm used to getting try harded, it makes me rage, yes I do get mad but it's because of my VIP rank, whilst Bran and Kos get try harded by but hurt fans for playing the game correctly.

I'm not saying that something can be done, just that it's unneeded stress and can get really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci