• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diplomacy [US]

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I still haven't received a Skype request may I just Have your Skype Diplomacy / Fatal. please

RuffyPlayzMC

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
I will be on this Friday and the TS should be set up by then.

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Diplomacy when I try to add you on Skype it says " No result for @AaronShlayen or just AaronShlayen

RuffyPlayzMC

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
#TurnipSwag challenges you to a clan battle. Add JaydenC_ on Skype. Pic of guy with horsehead is me!

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score
I will be on this Friday and the TS should be set up by then.
Ok. Thnanks so much <3
Diplomacy when I try to add you on Skype it says " No result for @AaronShlayen or just AaronShlayen

RuffyPlayzMC
That's weird. Ill add you again
#TurnipSwag challenges you to a clan battle. Add JaydenC_ on Skype. Pic of guy with horsehead is me!
I will have to deny. Sorry but we aren't organized to much right now and have no way to communicate with each other.

MFC_17

Experienced
Reaction score
Fatal I have left this clan due to inactivity and nubbiness. Srry man ;(

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score
Fatal I have left this clan due to inactivity and nubbiness. Srry man ;(
Don't know what we were nubby for and we are getting a Teamspeak on Friday if Kminer56 can do it. But you do what you have to do. Want Cheerleader?

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Seth
Minecraft IGN: Sethskye
Wins: 37(Starting to play MCSG)
Timezone: PST
Skype Name: Sethskye
Past Clans: None
Tell Us About Yourself: Im a pvp/survival player. My favorite weapon is the Bow for range. I try getting the upper hand by getting high.
Why Should We Accept You Into Diplomacy: (Be Very Detailed) My friend Kminer56 is in this clan and i wanted to join him in this clan. I also have TS and i want to start getting better at both PVP and playing more on MCSG

Yeah so my friend doesn't have an account so I'm posting this for him. Also, you can see he doesn't have the best amount of wins but his ratio is quite good and he's a good PvPer

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Seth
Minecraft IGN: Sethskye
Wins: 37(Starting to play MCSG)
Timezone: PST
Skype Name: Sethskye
Past Clans: None
Tell Us About Yourself: Im a pvp/survival player. My favorite weapon is the Bow for range. I try getting the upper hand by getting high.
Why Should We Accept You Into Diplomacy: (Be Very Detailed) My friend Kminer56 is in this clan and i wanted to join him in this clan. I also have TS and i want to start getting better at both PVP and playing more on MCSG

Yeah so my friend doesn't have an account so I'm posting this for him. Also, you can see he doesn't have the best amount of wins but his ratio is quite good and he's a good PvPer
Accepted Rank: Trial. Once we get our Teamspeak, please be active on it but for now, I will add you on Skype and we can talk then. Welcome to Diplomacy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci