• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dippy's 'Lucky' Shack

Do you like my work?

• Total voters

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Plz meh i phan retro/dippy! XD
IGN: K3nnyrulez
Description: My skin is basically a guy with a visor (kind of like cyclops from X-Men) and it also has 'blue' fire on its hands!
(Yes I did edit this into a second app! Im wild!)

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
My user name is Blazerboy123
my skin is isaac clarke from dead space 3, his suit is both very metallic and space-suit themed, but has a sort of fur coat look to it. its like a winter theme ;)

D

Damien // Teepwn

Retrosize is there any reason why you skipped my request? I believe I was the second person to request something and I'm not sure as to why you're not taking requests in any logical order. If it was because I didn't give an accurate description, my skin is a thief in a classy tuxedo with blue gloves. He then has a skeleton like mask, red at the bottom, white at the top.

Reference Image:

This is much appreciated,
- Damien // Teepwn

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Hence the 'lucky' in the title thread. If you were to read the thread you might have had a whole greater chance at getting a drawing for me because well there's something you need in the template when requesting which you didn't do. Plus, I'm doing these for free. There's no need for me to do all of them, I sell them for $5 normally.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Hence the 'lucky' in the title thread. If you were to read the thread you might have had a whole greater chance at getting a drawing for me because well there's something you need in the template when requesting which you didn't do. Plus, I'm doing these for free. There's no need for me to do all of them, I sell them for $5 normally.
Well, I feel like a Feminine Hygene Product now...
I'm 99% sure I read the whole thread but I'll go back and try find what I missed. I blame the fact I read this late at night haha. Thanks for that.

EDIT: I do believe that the word blue was in my application and that I qualify for the other criteria. But hey, I'm not gonna pester you about it. I'll get you to see if I'm a worthy young padawan.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Well, I feel like a Feminine Hygene Product now...
I'm 99% sure I read the whole thread but I'll go back and try find what I missed. I blame the fact I read this late at night haha. Thanks for that.

EDIT: I do believe that the word blue was in my application and that I qualify for the other criteria. But hey, I'm not gonna pester you about it. I'll get you to see if I'm a worthy young padawan.
I might make you one, who knows (x

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
So what I'm hearing is I have a pretty good chance of getting one? :D

ItsLythronax

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome drawings!
IGN: ItsLythronax
Description: it's just a blonde girl with blue bad white striped shirt, creeper beanie and a green beanie
Also it has gloves with a rainbow braclet
EDIT: For a better view
http://mcss.me/ItsLythronax

Last edited:

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Brandon6895
Description: A Classy looking Monopoly man. Also my favourite colour happens to be Blue :D!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Giggity69Goo is my IGN
It's okay if you don't make one for me as I know you probably have tons of requests

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Purge_Hawk1 [http://mcss.me/Purge_Hawk1] [http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Purge_Hawk1]

Just today, I changed my skin. Essentially, my skin is your average brown-haired dude, with goggles on his head, always wearing a scarf, and having gloves on his hands; not covering his fingers though. I don't really have any specifications, I just want an awesome piece of art from you of my skin, thanks in advance mate. These are truly amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci