• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded, Please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo, can I sign up? also have an alt with 200 wins out of 2000 games, shared between myself, younger brother and sister. hence the crap ratio. over 90% of the winas would have of been me. so yeah; my skype henry_gibbs1. Im NZ, and 15.
I've added you on skype, we can discuss a trial for you to join this clan.

wuskoo

Platinum
Reaction score

1. Minecraft IGN: wuskoo
  2. Age: 14
  3. Wins/Total games: 1043/3733
  4. Skype name: wuskoo
  5. Donor: Platinum Donor
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? Because your in it jed :)

Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: NakedNarwhal's bad
  2. Age: NakedNarwhal's bad
  3. Wins/Total games: NakedNarwhal's bad
  4. Skype name: NakedNarwhal's bad
  5. Donor: NakedNarwhal's bad
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? As I said it is because NakedNarwhal's bad

dont take this seriously its a joke :rolleyes:

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? As I said it is because NakedNarwhal's bad
Please don't put down McGamer members on this thread or any thread. Your post is not funny in any way. Please stop acting so immature

Last edited:

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
jokes r meant 2 be funny, not srs

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: JumpingBacon
  2. Age: 13
  3. Wins/Total games: 446/3958
  4. Skype name: I'll pm you
  5. Donor: None
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? Because I wanna join a good and active clan.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: JumpingBacon
  2. Age: 13
  3. Wins/Total games: 446/3958
  4. Skype name: I'll pm you
  5. Donor: None
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? Because I wanna join a good and active clan.
Please add me on skype (jed.eathorne15) to discuss a trial, thanks :)

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
The past owner of The Legends EU would like you to change the name of the clan, sry and hope you understand. Elgoldo through skype saying it: : http://gyazo.com/ccb08cc34661e7bb3a01c2f18f721ab4
You guys should really, for the second time, change the name.
1. You guys were an EU clan, it won't affect any opinions or anything related to EU.
2. We have the right to use this clan name as your clan no longer exists.
1. Yes, it was an EU Clan but I'm sure the proper Legends don't want another division without their permission.
2. They created the clan/name first, therefore if they return they will be using that name. And if they do, you basically copied them.
Either way, no offence (I'm not into AU), but from what I've seen, you've made a ton of clans which haven't lasted, Legends don't want people to search for them then find this. There are a lot of details which I have excluded for the sake of flaming.
Overall, Legends will keep coming down on your thread like a ton of bricks, so I suggest you change the name, before higher consequences
=)

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

1. Yes, it was an EU Clan but I'm sure the proper Legends don't want another division without their permission.
2. They created the clan/name first, therefore if they return they will be using that name. And if they do, you basically copied them.
Either way, no offence (I'm not into AU), but from what I've seen, you've made a ton of clans which haven't lasted, Legends don't want people to search for them then find this. There are a lot of details which I have excluded for the sake of flaming.
Overall, Legends will keep coming down on your thread like a ton of bricks, so I suggest you change the name, before higher consequences
=)
For starters if a clan is inactive for 6+ months you can take their name due to the fact they no longer run the clan. Also elgoldo quit a while ago and just because a clan was good does not mean they own that name forever.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

=)
It's a minecraft clan, get over it buddy.

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Juzzy.
I'm from the old Eu clan known as Legends. I was in the clan from day tree to the end, don't really remember how long the clan lasted for but that's not important.
When we decided to disband the clan, we wanted it to be remembered as one of the strongest and best clan ever to be seen. I think we succeeded in that seeing as other players also told you to change the name even tho they had no connection to the clan.
Sure it's only a name, but we all wanted the name to rest and not be used anymore as it isn't connected with us. As the clan is dead so should the name also be. We still play mcsg from time to time and incase of a comeback it would be kinda sad to see the name over in AU.
Now as you said, you can still use the name as there isn't any rules about it. But I am asking you to show some respect to us, I am sure this name means nothing to you meanwhile it means a lot to us, especially me. It isn't hard to change your name as your clan is new and from what I have seen not to well accomplished yet. Show some human respect to us and change the name of your clan.
I think I speak for all of the Legends members when I write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci