• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded, Please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Juzzy.
I'm from the old Eu clan known as Legends. I was in the clan from day tree to the end, don't really remember how long the clan lasted for but that's not important.
When we decided to disband the clan, we wanted it to be remembered as one of the strongest and best clan ever to be seen. I think we succeeded in that seeing as other players also told you to change the name even tho they had no connection to the clan.
Sure it's only a name, but we all wanted the name to rest and not be used anymore as it isn't connected with us. As the clan is dead so should the name also be. We still play mcsg from time to time and incase of a comeback it would be kinda sad to see the name over in AU.
Now as you said, you can still use the name as there isn't any rules about it. But I am asking you to show some respect to us, I am sure this name means nothing to you meanwhile it means a lot to us, especially me. It isn't hard to change your name as your clan is new and from what I have seen not to well accomplished yet. Show some human respect to us and change the name of your clan.
I think I speak for all of the Legends members when I write this.
I understand how precious the name is to you, but really I'm not show you lack of respect when I'm saying this but you do know we are playing a building block game, and your aguing over the littest thing you can. your aguing over a CLAN NAME. Just because you had a Clan name doesn't mean that name is dead forever because your clan was good. This is a different division as we'll this is AU and you WERE EU. Other clans were good and disbanded and had lots of people using there name. I think everyone would like Legend members to get off the thread unless they have something nice to say. This clan causes no harm to your clan. Because the clan use the same name as you that you used almost a year ago doesn't mean this clan has to change it. There is no rule against having you clan name so kindly stop posting till you have a good reason too.

Seatgrab

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: seatgrab
  2. Age: 12
  3. Wins/Total games: 833/3870
  4. Skype name: Lachlan.newton
  5. Donor: Regular
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? Bacuse i haev sweg goml kido 10 eZ

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: seatgrab
  2. Age: 12
  3. Wins/Total games: 833/3870
  4. Skype name: Lachlan.newton
  5. Donor: Regular
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? Bacuse i haev sweg goml kido 10 eZ
You are pending, i will trial you shortly :p

funnysticker

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: funnysticker
  2. Age: 14
  3. Wins/Total games: 785/5460
  4. Skype name: funnysticker01
  5. Donor: Diamond Donator
  6. Why would you like to join Quantum? You guys are all so chill and it's fun playing with you all :p

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: funnysticker
  2. Age: 14
  3. Wins/Total games: 785/5460
  4. Skype name: funnysticker01
  5. Donor: Diamond Donator
  6. Why would you like to join Quantum? You guys are all so chill and it's fun playing with you all :p
Sorry but you have been declined as you do not have a good reputation with some clan members.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Please post the loss against Citrus as you guys did lose by a disqualification.

Last edited:

xwendy

Spectator
Reaction score

1. Minecraft IGN:CTY777
  2. Age: 13
  3. Wins/Total games: Don't know how to check, newbie on the website. (just joined)
  4. Skype name: smasha.199
  5. Donor: dunno
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? I think you need me sometimes

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score

1. Minecraft IGN:CTY777
  2. Age: 13
  3. Wins/Total games: Don't know how to check, newbie on the website. (just joined)
  4. Skype name: smasha.199
  5. Donor: dunno
  6. Why would you like to join Legends? I think you need me sometimes
ekseptd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member