• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
You're only making the mods decision even more simple by being immature. I know it's just a game but have some respect and dignity for other people.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
What? I didnt admit to anything. I just gave up and let yall have it because I want no more flame in my thread.
From my point of view this is an entire recap of the clan battle:
First game: we won and there were no issues
Second game: we also won but there was confusion as to whether there was a grace period or not so we agreed that we would reset the score to 1-0 and you agreed to that
After that you won 4 games in a row undisputed but in the fifth game one of your members gave food to a player that was not on your team so we said dq due to outside teaming. There was lots of arguing about this but eventually your clan agreed to giving us the round win and the score was 4-2 in favor of you. After that we won 2 in a row to make the score 4-4. You wanted to postpone because you didn't have your best players on and we agreed. The next day we finished the clan battle with us being the victors. You all agreed that we won and that was the end of it. We put up the win on our clan page, and you put up the loss. I went away for the weekend and came back to find the loss erased from your clan page and our clans argued about it on your clan page for a while, And I left to do other stuff for a while. Now I've come back to see that your clan page says that you beat us 5-3. Which makes no sense to me considering the fact that it was 4-4 when we postponed the clan battle.

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
We're done arguing play the game fair or simply don't play it. We have notified a mod about this and will be looking over it soon.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
From my point of view this is an entire recap of the clan battle:
First game: we won and there were no issues
Second game: we also won but there was confusion as to whether there was a grace period or not so we agreed that we would reset the score to 1-0 and you agreed to that
After that you won 4 games in a row undisputed but in the fifth game one of your members gave food to a player that was not on your team so we said dq due to outside teaming. There was lots of arguing about this but eventually your clan agreed to giving us the round win and the score was 4-2 in favor of you. After that we won 2 in a row to make the score 4-4. You wanted to postpone because you didn't have your best players on and we agreed. The next day we finished the clan battle with us being the victors. You all agreed that we won and that was the end of it. We put up the win on our clan page, and you put up the loss. I went away for the weekend and came back to find the loss erased from your clan page and our clans argued about it on your clan page for a while, And I left to do other stuff for a while. Now I've come back to see that your clan page says that you beat us 5-3. Which makes no sense to me considering the fact that it was 4-4 when we postponed the clan battle.
Wow props ! How much time did it took to write all that? Bro its cool you dont have to argue anymore. We're changing it, yes you can still call a mod I just dont want no more flame so after this post, I want no replies. Deal ? :)

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow props ! How much time did it took to write all that? Bro its cool you dont have to argue anymore. We're changing it, yes you can still call a mod I just dont want no more flame so after this post, I want no replies. Deal ? :)
I want the loss against us put up on your clan page. if its up soon we won't have to get a mod involved is all I'm saying. Deal? :)
(that took about 3 minutes if you're really curious)

Grada_MC

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a singular warning which i generally do not grant, if statistics were lied about please correct them accordingly. If not, and argument persists, this thread will be removed. All I ask is proper win/loss ratios be updated and do not continue to cause flame.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
I want the loss against us put up on your clan page. if its up soon we won't have to get a mod involved is all I'm saying. Deal? :)
(that took about 3 minutes if you're really curious)
I really was c: and yea its being changed but Ha I won the no replying challenge !

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
This is a singular warning which i generally do not grant, if statistics were lied about please correct them accordingly. If not, and argument persists, this thread will be removed. All I ask is proper win/loss ratios be updated and do not continue to cause flame.
Kk :)

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Application
IGN:Nanos14
Wins/Games:131 out of 1337
Skype/TS:yes and yes
PvP strengths:now and sword pvp
PvP Weaknesses:water battles and lag spikes
TimeZone:pacific
Previous Clans:volcanic sync olympic illuminate and some more
Donor:nope
Additional Notes:I know deadbox goldenmudkipz and krazylegs and I'm pretty good at the game

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application
IGN:Nanos14
Wins/Games:131 out of 1337
Skype/TS:yes and yes
PvP strengths:now and sword pvp
PvP Weaknesses:water battles and lag spikes
TimeZone:pacific
Previous Clans:volcanic sync olympic illuminate and some more
Donor:nope
Additional Notes:I know deadbox goldenmudkipz and krazylegs and I'm pretty good at the game
I like your games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci