• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Application
IGN:Nanos14
Wins/Games:131 out of 1337
Skype/TS:yes and yes
PvP strengths:now and sword pvp
PvP Weaknesses:water battles and lag spikes
TimeZone:pacific
Previous Clans:volcanic sync olympic illuminate and some more
Donor:nope
Additional Notes:I know deadbox goldenmudkipz and krazylegs and I'm pretty good at the game
Accepted rank: Trial-Member!

Scrad18

Survivor
Reaction score
MitchManMC even though you say they 'cheated' doesn't mean they can't rematch you. It is only fair to let them. To be honest I really want to join Berserk, but I am not taking sides so if they want a rematch give them a rematch. This will show who is the better clan.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
MitchManMC even though you say they 'cheated' doesn't mean they can't rematch you. It is only fair to let them. To be honest I really want to join Berserk, but I am not taking sides so if they want a rematch give them a rematch. This will show who is the better clan.
On behalf of #Berserk I am denying any rematch because I do not want this to happen again. This clan has not been able to show maturity and lied about the outcome of the clan battle. I do not want false records against my clan and I DEFINITELY don't want any more flame. Please do not challenge our clan or contact us.

Scrad18

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #Berserk I am denying any rematch because I do not want this to happen again. This clan has not been able to show maturity and lied about the outcome of the clan battle. I do not want false records against my clan and I DEFINITELY don't want any more flame. Please do not challenge our clan or contact us.
I can see where you are coming from but honestly, all that matters is if you're the one that knows you won.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
I can see where you are coming from but honestly, all that matters is if you're the one that knows you won.
Our clan knows that we won fairly, it's just nice to have some recognition for it. What's the point of clan battles if not for putting up wins on your clan page (and putting up losses on the clan your fighting's clan page). I'm done talking about this and I want everyone involved to forget about it. Please don't reply to this post, this is the last thing I'm saying.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Lol okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci