• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Battle vs TheSlimes? If you wish to add me on skype. Skype-isagani93

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
#Elated VS. #Infernal {5-2}(LOSS) Reason: For arguing and breaking half of their own rules 1st the cursed at #Infernal, next they say a scrim suddenly becomes a clan battle and finally dont argue when people die ( you did that more then once ) so really you guys did not win. >:D
HAHA, never said scrim.... When u get ChadTheDJ tp reverse it, then talk to me. For now u guys lost fair and square. Your whole team needs to get a reality check and become better sports ;)

Sileux

Diamond
Reaction score
#Elated VS. #Infernal {5-2}(LOSS) Reason: For arguing and breaking half of their own rules 1st the cursed at #Infernal, next they say a scrim suddenly becomes a clan battle and finally dont argue when people die ( you did that more then once ) so really you guys did not win. >:D
LOL! Then he puts up #Elated's rules right after the "clan battle". Those rules were never there.

Sileux

Diamond
Reaction score
HAHA, never said scrim.... When u get ChadTheDJ tp reverse it, then talk to me. For now u guys lost fair and square. Your whole team needs to get a reality check and become better sports ;)
If we need to be better sports, why did you argue continuously?

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
As of now, ChadTheDJ told us to put it as you being DQ'd. This is from the head of MCSG, so I expect to see that you put loss to #Infernal for DQ. He told qxerft last night, so as we are "bad sports" we had every right to be upset, because as you can see, we're not the only ones who think you are in the wrong, thank you.

Last edited:

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
As of now, ChadTheDJ told us to put it as you being DQ'd. This is from the head of MCSG, so I expect to see that you put loss to #Infernal for DQ. He told qxerft last night, so as we are "bad sports" we had every right to be upset, because as you can see, we're not the only ones who think you are in the wrong, thank you.
ASD, ok first of all u said at the end that we won, and that it wasn't a clan battle, then after that.... i have video recording of someone in your clan saying that we WON the SCRIM. If you would like ill record as scrim, but no we were not DQ because we beat u fair and square. Have ChadTheDJ message me, like i keep saying. Thanks have a good one

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you have a scrimmage record? If your trying to get this clan good don't post that. It makes you look nooby. That's just a fact from past experiences. No point in putting a scrim record. #Paradox

the_problem18

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Angel
Minecraft IGN: the_problem18
Skype Name: NIGGERS-ARE-US
Wins:260 atm
Games Played:1437
Mic?: yes
Timezone: western time zone
PvP Stregnths: can take on teams
PvP Weaknesses: taking on teams higher than 5