• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

Sileux

Diamond
Reaction score
ASD, ok first of all u said at the end that we won, and that it wasn't a clan battle, then after that.... i have video recording of someone in your clan saying that we WON the SCRIM. If you would like ill record as scrim, but no we were not DQ because we beat u fair and square. Have ChadTheDJ message me, like i keep saying. Thanks have a good one
What does you winning fair and square have to do with it being a clan battle or scrim? we know you won but how does you winning mean its a clan battle?

Sileux

Diamond
Reaction score
And just to clarify something, we are just a US clan now. Which means when we battle and all that jazz, we have to play on US. That's just how this clan rolls now. I know you guys are a CA and US. This could be reversed if the clan leader says ok we can play on CA for a round. But, if not than US it is. I prefer US anyway so we can use Optifine.

Sileux

Diamond
Reaction score
Well at least I was told we were a US clan now. One of my leaders said we are a US only clan now. But, it does say global on our wall.

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
ASD, ok first of all u said at the end that we won, and that it wasn't a clan battle, then after that.... i have video recording of someone in your clan saying that we WON the SCRIM. If you would like ill record as scrim, but no we were not DQ because we beat u fair and square. Have ChadTheDJ message me, like i keep saying. Thanks have a good one
He told us that because of how you were acting, to count it as a clan battle, and say you lost from DQ, that's what he told us.

ryandalln

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: ryandalln
Skype Name: ry1yo1
Wins: 83
Games Played: over 1000
Mic?: yes
Timezone: US Eastern Standerd Time
PvP Stregnths: flint n steal
PvP Weaknesses: water

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: ryandalln
Skype Name: ry1yo1
Wins: 83
Games Played: over 1000
Mic?: yes
Timezone: US Eastern Standerd Time
PvP Stregnths: flint n steal
PvP Weaknesses: water
Denied. Reason: Age requirement and your wins/games played ratio...Sorry

Last edited:

WuvGutz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Jake
Minecraft IGN:Wuvguts
Skype Name:wuvguts
Wins:21
Games Played:150
Mic?:Yes
Timezone:Est
PvP Stregnths:Meele and Ranged
PvP Weaknesses:Multi Teamed
If you want to be an Officer Rank, tell me why:I would like to be an officer because i am on a lot and enjoy helping anyone who would need it!

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Jake
Minecraft IGN:Wuvguts
Skype Name:wuvguts
Wins:21
Games Played:150
Mic?:Yes
Timezone:Est
PvP Stregnths:Meele and Ranged
PvP Weaknesses:Multi Teamed
If you want to be an Officer Rank, tell me why:I would like to be an officer because i am on a lot and enjoy helping anyone who would need it!
Accepted as Officer! Welcome to the clan.... I hope you do well

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
What are my roles as an officer?
Well first go on skype and add me or i think i added you! Also, you can try and set up clan battles/scrimmages with other teams, try recruiting new members, and look over clan as en elder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci