• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

Reaction score
You need to give us pictures OR come on our server discoveryworks.mymc.io and get a plot and build on there. IF the ip doesnt work try refreshing or using this one 88.150.136.84
I will come make some builds and I will try to give you pictures from my redstone house. Not now, because in 20 mins I'm going to school.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Confidential.
IGN: MultiBigTime
Skype Name: Confidential. Will send to Owner when accepted.
Building Specialities: Terraformer.
Any Pictures of You Work: None, just on servers, making areas of spawn look better.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Nope.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because it is my first Build team, this one seems nice, easy. not to hard on who they recruit, and I would like a opportunity.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Zakaya
IGN: Qwackey
Skype Name: QwackeyDuck
Building Specialities: Small structures, Modern, medieval (some buildings).
Any Pictures of You Work: I will try to get them on my computer, not currently, but very soon.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? No, but I have been drawing map designs for a long time.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I want to contribute to servers and build amazing stuff :3
You need to give us pictures OR come on our server discoveryworks.mymc.io and get a plot and build on there. IF the ip doesnt work try refreshing or using this one 88.150.136.84
Name: Confidential.
IGN: MultiBigTime
Skype Name: Confidential. Will send to Owner when accepted.
Building Specialities: Terraformer.
Any Pictures of You Work: None, just on servers, making areas of spawn look better.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Nope.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because it is my first Build team, this one seems nice, easy. not to hard on who they recruit, and I would like a opportunity.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score

Your not allowed to advertise on the forums..

Laurey

Survivor
Reaction score
Your not allowed to advertise on the forums..
Technically this is not advertising as he is telling the applicants the server that they need to go on if they wish to be a trial for the build team. Their server is of no threat to MCGamer as it is a private build server.

'7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.'

This build team does not earn any profit from their server and it is not part of a separate community. Therefore, it does not violate this rule.
Sorry for any confusion here - chockadlad maybe PM them in future?

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Technically this is not advertising as he is telling the applicants the server that they need to go on if they wish to be a trial for the build team. Their server is of no threat to MCGamer as it is a private build server.

'7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.'

This build team does not earn any profit from their server and it is not part of a separate community. Therefore, it does not violate this rule.
Sorry for any confusion here - chockadlad maybe PM them in future?
Yeah I am also sorry about that, thought it was full o no advertising, even if the server is non-profit or profit.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score

Okay, I will build some stuff on there. If they are bad then just give me some time to sketch up some new designs. (I'm a concept artist primarily)

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I will build some stuff on there. If they are bad then just give me some time to sketch up some new designs. (I'm a concept artist primarily)
Take as long as you need, the server is public, we have no time restraints.

Reaction score
Take as long as you need, the server is public, we have no time restraints.
Just wanted to say:
The builders that are near my plot, are awesome. It seems they have put a lot of effort and creativity on their builds, and they deserve to be in the team more than me, but I will try my best :D

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Just wanted to say:
The builders that are near my plot, are awesome. It seems they have put a lot of effort and creativity on their builds, and they deserve to be in the team more than me, but I will try my best :D
Heh, I'll have to take a look.
Edit: took a look, and yeah, one of those is mine (the orcish one) the other sneeze's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci