• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
Name: Matt
IGN: CruelDefiance
Skype Name: CruelDefianceMC
Building Specialities: Terraforming
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/qW2up
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in Red Forest, but it was almost a year ago.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I love the build style and the maps, and I'd love to be a part of this build team.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Name: Matt
IGN: CruelDefiance
Skype Name: CruelDefianceMC
Building Specialities: Terraforming
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/qW2up
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in Red Forest, but it was almost a year ago.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I love the build style and the maps, and I'd love to be a part of this build team.
We don't do applications anymore, (charlie needs to change the OP) come on our server and grab a plot, discoveryworks.mymc.io

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
I was wondering If I could grab a plot on the server, I believe I could rack up something nice! c:

EDIT: seeing as I can't enter any portal on the server!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I was wondering If I could grab a plot on the server, I believe I could rack up something nice! c:

EDIT: seeing as I can't enter any portal on the server!
That's odd, does it say anything? The portal works perfectly fine for me. Are you sure you're using the right one (the guest one).
I'm on the server right now if you'd like direct assistance.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
That's odd, does it say anything? The portal works perfectly fine for me. Are you sure you're using the right one (the guest one).
I'm on the server right now if you'd like direct assistance.
Ok I'm on and i done the command/back and seem to be somewhere pretty damn amazing!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.
    >:D
    I know you were kidding but people really overreact for fair double-posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci