• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Ian
IGN: XenonNidz / ExlipseRaiin
Skype Name: thexenonnidz
Building Specialities: aesthetics (Details) also, I'd like to be a GFX designer for this team.
Any Pictures of You Work: Got a new PC, so I have no pics, but if you want me to design a room or something just let me know.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I've been a trial in RF, and that's about it.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because from the trailer and the maps I've played on this is a really talented and diverse build team. I feel that Discovery Works is going to go far in the SG community as well as the all around MC building community. Thank you for your time.
-Xenon
Denied:Media of some sort is necessary

TheXenonNidz

Tribute
Reaction score
Denied:Media of some sort is necessary
Ok, I understand the need for photos. I'll work on some examples now, and edit this post with some photos. (Like I said I work with aesthetics which means interior designs, exterior designs etc. I am also relatively good with vehicles.

-Xenon

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Austin
IGN: AustinPlaysPC
Skype Name: austinator01
Building Specialities: Im good with the frames of a build and detail. (Im not that good with building the inside.)
Any Pictures of You Work: http://gyazo.com/db04e4aedb18d01ec201ed6671d82395
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Yes i was in Team Elite for a short period of time, knowing JoshKey really well.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Im looking for a well skilled building team that i can fit in with..

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Building Specialities: Im good with the frames of a build and detail. (Im not that good with building the inside.)
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Yes i was in Team Elite for a short period of time, knowing JoshKey really well.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works?
Im looking for a well skilled building team that i can fit in with..
Not trying to be mean, but I would give more pictures of this build.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works?
Im looking for a well skilled building team that i can fit in with..
denied
Lack of detail, depth and block variation

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Name: Max
IGN: MaxtheSwain
Skype Name: maxwell.swain
Building Specialities:
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/HgkZ3 http://imgur.com/a/WL1SW
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Herobox, Team Elite
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I would love to be in a community of such great builders to help others and improve my own builds

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: My Name Is Lucas
IGN: My In Game Name Is: rexmanx
Skype Name: My Skype Name Is: Lucas.Skjaeveland
Building Specialities: I am best With interior. But if someone gives me some kinda of template i can do most kinds of builds.
I am also familiar With VoxelSniper and Worldedit

Any Pictures of You Work:

I Built the 2013 Version

Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in FyreUK yes. Im still in. But way too inactive to really take credit for their newest builds
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because i kinda got very inactive in FyreUK. And i wanna get more into building SG maps. This seems like a not too big but also very talented build team i could join to get back into building.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Sean
IGN: Its_Sean
Skype Name: sean_matthews_194
Building Specialities: Terraforming, building with voxel, world edit and world painter.
Any Pictures of You Work:

I have some newer stuff if needed thats all that I have already uploaded.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Im still in a team Atlantic mermaids.

Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because you have some insane builds and I would like to part of it and hopefully help out with terraforming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci