• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

Reaction score
Name: gabe
IGN: Privatemango3421
Skype Name: gabe.alayof1
Building Specialities: building details land and the actually building
Any Pictures of You Work:
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? no
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I LOVE BUILDING SO MUCH AND I WANT TO SEE A MAP THAT I HELPED ON ON MCSG

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: gabe
IGN: Privatemango3421
Skype Name: gabe.alayof1
Building Specialities: building details land and the actually building
Any Pictures of You Work:
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? no
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I LOVE BUILDING SO MUCH AND I WANT TO SEE A MAP THAT I HELPED ON ON MCSG
Declined; you need pictures or other proof of your skills.

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Duane
IGN: VeryonsGaming
Skype Name: Duane.gaines1
Building Specialities: Interior/Some exterior
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/hD0gt4c,QjGHXl5,xI...8CN,ckGMAYE,ryqv21u,GL8PxkE,K5I6Kyj,jUX2xxM#1 This is the link to the pictures of my builds.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in Red forest for quite sometime. I had been kicked for inactivity.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because I find that I can build quite excellent and I want to use my skill to an advantage.

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/hD0gt4c,QjGHXl5,xI...8CN,ckGMAYE,ryqv21u,GL8PxkE,K5I6Kyj,jUX2xxM#1 This is the link to the pictures of my builds.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in Red forest for quite sometime. I had been kicked for inactivity.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because I find that I can build quite excellent and I want to use my skill to an advantage.
I can also terraform a bit....If you are interested in that.

_qwsaer

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm making an applacatoin when I'm done building all my stuff for my applacatoin. So far I'm doing great!
I'm building a giant town, a few giant figures from some games and my Minecraft character. I just wanted to put it out there to let you guys know that im applying! Thanks!

Z

Zacharoutio

Name: Zach
IGN: Zacharoutio
Skype Name: zachgaming1
Building Specialities: Both Interior and Exterior builds. I love Japanese Pagoda styles, as you will see from my photos.
Any Pictures of You Work: HIT MEEEEE <- A link to a lot of my recent builds.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in 1 build team. But honestly it was awful. They weren't able to find a server to build on. So, effectively this will be my first "proper" build team.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because after the disappointment of the last team, I want to actual be in a build team. I have always wanted to use my building ability for some kind of proper build team, but never have. This team just seemed to be organized and my ideal team.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Zach
IGN: Zacharoutio
Skype Name: zachgaming1
Building Specialities: Both Interior and Exterior builds. I love Japanese Pagoda styles, as you will see from my photos.
Any Pictures of You Work: HIT MEEEEE <- A link to a lot of my recent builds.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in 1 build team. But honestly it was awful. They weren't able to find a server to build on. So, effectively this will be my first "proper" build team.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because after the disappointment of the last team, I want to actual be in a build team. I have always wanted to use my building ability for some kind of proper build team, but never have. This team just seemed to be organized and my ideal team.
Your images aren't public.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WHAT I BUILD
Denied, first of all this is not a proper application and your builds do not meet our standards

Sorry denied: one build is not enough, we need at least 3 pictures of different builds and the house you build does not meet our standard

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied, first of all this is not a proper application and your builds do not meet our standards

Sorry denied: one build is not enough, we need at least 3 pictures of different builds and the house you build does not meet our standard
There are two builds? I can make another but a different style?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci