• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disguise Update!

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a little confused. How can you put skins on to the every single disguise name without the administration actually owning every single account and manually changing the skin? The policy may have been changed but I know there used to be no way to change the skin on an account in any way without the owner of the account actually changing it...

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
This update actually confused me when I went to fight some people they had a random skin and random username but they could color in the chat. Good job devs!

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a little confused. How can you put skins on to the every single disguise name without the administration actually owning every single account and manually changing the skin? The policy may have been changed but I know there used to be no way to change the skin on an account in any way without the owner of the account actually changing it...
Changing the actual account skin is not required. The server can "assign" whatever skin we tell it to.

wardschreuder

Spectator
Reaction score
Am I the only one around here that doesn't like the random stats system?
Come on guys, every decent player does /stats before deathmatch or something. I think it's super unfair to see real bad stats pop up when you stat a disguised donor, while they're in fact really good.. I do agree that it was bad to see the player rank when you do /stats, but it's unfair to see a bad win rate when they're good. Also, it might result in a lot of false hacker reports, because when I get killed in a way that I am like 'wtf.' I stat the player. If he has really good stats, then I'm like, ah, probably just skill, but if he has bad stats, I will record them and look at more kills they make, so the random stats would probably mean more false reports for me, and the rest of the cummunity. I just think this random stats feature gives you an unfair advantage the game shouldn't have. The donors pay because they want to have fun and don't want to be recognized, not to have an unfair advantage by giving other tributes false expectations. At least, thats how I think about it..

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I the only one around here that doesn't like the random stats system?
Come on guys, every decent player does /stats before deathmatch or something. I think it's super unfair to see real bad stats pop up when you stat a disguised donor, while they're in fact really good.. I do agree that it was bad to see the player rank when you do /stats, but it's unfair to see a bad win rate when they're good. Also, it might result in a lot of false hacker reports, because when I get killed in a way that I am like 'wtf.' I stat the player. If he has really good stats, then I'm like, ah, probably just skill, but if he has bad stats, I will record them and look at more kills they make, so the random stats would probably mean more false reports for me, and the rest of the cummunity. I just think this random stats feature gives you an unfair advantage the game shouldn't have. The donors pay because they want to have fun and don't want to be recognized, not to have an unfair advantage by giving other tributes false expectations. At least, thats how I think about it..
Hey, hey buddy;

Wanna hear a secret?

"(Stats don't matter)"

wardschreuder

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, hey buddy;

Wanna hear a secret?

"(Stats don't matter)"
Hey, hey buddy;

Wanna hear my opinion on your secret?
Stats do matter. If someone has good stats, you know you should be warned. If someone has played over 1000 games, you know you should be warned. The win rate might not matter too much, but the amount of games definetely does, and a good win rate, is still something you should take in to a count while fighting him.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, hey buddy;

Wanna hear my opinion on your secret?
Stats do matter. If someone has good stats, you know you should be warned. If someone has played over 1000 games, you know you should be warned. The win rate might not matter too much, but the amount of games definetely does, and a good win rate, is still something you should take in to a count while fighting him.
Or you'll get nervous and choke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci