• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 12 hosts the Hunger Games...

Should there be a District 12 Map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would look alot like the second map thats out, except it wont have the skyscrapers

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
After reading all of your comments, I have decided to make a protoype map. But my building is preaty bad, anyone want to help?

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for your surport. You Guys are great surporters of my ideas.

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
Another couple of ideas.
1. Bread in Peeta's Bakery
2. Ruins of the Justice Building
3. Lava Traps in the mines
4. Katniss' Forrest
Hello and Goodbye

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remember that this server isnt "The Hunger Games" . Its a game that is played based on the "fight to the death" style of fighting as shown in the hunger games. Basically ChadTheDJ can do whatever he wants in terms ofgameplay and map impliments because he doesnt have to follow EXACTLY what the books or the movie did.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Remember that this server isnt "The Hunger Games" . Its a game that is played based on the "fight to the death" style of fighting as shown in the hunger games. Basically ChadTheDJ can do whatever he wants in terms ofgameplay and map impliments because he doesnt have to follow EXACTLY what the books or the movie did.
You mean to say hunger games isn't life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci