• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 12 hosts the Hunger Games...

Should there be a District 12 Map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no, my point was that doing things based on the Hunger Games Books is moot because these servers aren't based on the books. they're based on the "fight to the death" style of entertainment that was introduced in the Hunger Games Books.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
After reading all of your comments, I have decided to make a protoype map. But my building is preaty bad, anyone want to help?
I would definatley help and maybe use my server for it

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
no, my point was that doing things based on the Hunger Games Books is moot because these servers aren't based on the books. they're based on the "fight to the death" style of entertainment that was introduced in the Hunger Games Books.
Well hunger games is life therefore the server HAS to be based off of the hunger games. Is that not true? Hunger games is life! YOU CAN NOT TELL ME DIFFERENT.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well hunger games is life therefore the server HAS to be based off of the hunger games. Is that not true? Hunger games is life! YOU CAN NOT TELL ME DIFFERENT.
I can tell you different All i like, but your borderline obsession seems to tell yourself otherwise. And if you're only on the "hunger Games" bandwagon VIA the movie then your a fake anyway so it doesn't matter. If you did read the books (Before the Movie came out) then i apologize, but either way....

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES BOOKS COMMUNITY, it is the Minecraft Community dedicated to the style of play.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
I can tell you different All i like, but your borderline obsession seems to tell yourself otherwise. And if you're only on the "hunger Games" bandwagon VIA the movie then your a fake anyway so it doesn't matter. If you did read the books (Before the Movie came out) then i apologize, but either way....

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES BOOKS COMMUNITY, it is the Minecraft Community dedicated to the style of play.
First of all, use proper grammar and second of all, I was just joking. Calm yer t*ts

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off, it was not an "angry" comment, it was a comment that was enforcing previous points because you questioned their believability or correctness or whatever you would like to call it.
Second, People only go for the "grammar" card when they have nothing better to question.
Thirdly, I used Capitol letters in the wrong place, and I missed a plural tense on "BOOKS". Other than that, my grammar is perfectly fine. There are hundreds of worse people in regards to grammar everywhere on this forums, so please avoid using
First of all, use proper grammar...
this comment when its relevance is not needed. If I do become so bad in my punctuation and grammar that my post is illegible, then please do correct me or ask what I meant. You could understand me enough to formulate a response, ergo, your comment is deemed moot.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
First off, it was not an "angry" comment, it was a comment that was enforcing previous points because you questioned their believability or correctness or whatever you would like to call it.
Second, People only go for the "grammar" card when they have nothing better to question.
Thirdly, I used Capitol letters in the wrong place, and I missed a plural tense on "BOOKS". Other than that, my grammar is perfectly fine. There are hundreds of worse people in regards to grammar everywhere on this forums, so please avoid using this comment when its relevance is not needed. If I do become so bad in my punctuation and grammar that my post is illegible, then please do correct me or ask what I meant. You could understand me enough to formulate a response, ergo, your comment is deemed moot.
Seriously you really need to calm down, I was just joking around.

You also used "your" incorrectly

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously you really need to calm down, I was just joking around.

You also used "your" incorrectly
No i didn't. ^

Calm down peeps. What a group of annoying lovely people.
And once again, just because I took the time to give a complete rebuttal doesn't mean that I am angry. it means that I want to give a full response to everything that was said.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
No i didn't. ^

And once again, just because I took the time to give a complete rebuttal doesn't mean that I am angry. it means that I want to give a full response to everything that was said.
your a fake anyway so it doesn't matter.

Yup, you did^

I am done talking to you. What is your problem? I was joking around. Seriously. Just get over yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci