• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 7

Do you like this map?

• Vote

Votes: 83 100.0%

• Total voters

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually thats whats been happening to my map when I go into singleplayer on it ;-;. I hope there is a way to fix it

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Actually thats whats been happening to my map when I go into singleplayer on it ;-;. I hope there is a way to fix it
It usually happens when you someone touches your custom trees after you WE them from wool to leaves.

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
It usually happens when you someone touches your custom trees after you WE them from wool to leaves.
Nah i didnt do that though. I selected a whole regen and with worldguard i made the leaves not decay

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Nah i didnt do that though. I selected a whole regen and with worldguard i made the leaves not decay
Yeah see that will only work for the actual server but once you download it there is no world guard therefor the leaves decay. What you have ti do is select the areas that have leaves with WE and replace the leaves with wool or sponge some block that you don't use and then replace it with your desired leaves. (Warning) Do not touch the leaves after you have changed them from wool to leaves or they will start to decay again.

If you need any help just PM me and I can show you further :)

Also people I have put a new download link in the main post with leave that don't decay. (MCGamerzism ) I think you might want this so it wont blow up your computer :p

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
Its_Sean (Lead builder/ terraformer), ThatOneAlyssa (Interiors), mfungamer (Redstone), SlothyMC (Helping out with building), LucyB1999 (Helping out with building), SharkyCraft_ (Helping out with building) Glucose98 (Helping out with building)​
But the title is A QQ map by Its_Sean. I mean, if there are that many people helping I don't think it's a map by just you. Just a pet peeve.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah see that will only work for the actual server but once you download it there is no world guard therefor the leaves decay. What you have ti do is select the areas that have leaves with WE and replace the leaves with wool or sponge some block that you don't use and then replace it with your desired leaves. (Warning) Do not touch the leaves after you have changed them from wool to leaves or they will start to decay again.

If you need any help just PM me and I can show you further :)

Also people I have put a new download link in the main post with leave that don't decay. (MCGamerzism ) I think you might want this so it wont blow up your computer :p

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I like the map! Nice work Sean! ^_^

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Now that I have an extra 2 weeks would people like me to add more to this map or keep it the way it is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci