• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 7

Do you like this map?

• Vote

Votes: 83 100.0%

• Total voters

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great work Sean - I recommend it! You always were a pretty good builder (throwback to the Dream Team days with Erin and Jeremy)

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Typical Sean, always being a moron.Why does can't Sean just go die in a hole? He doesn't even give other map builders a chance. Hamlyn was too good for MCSG, that's why it didn't get added. This map BETTER GET ADDED OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY!

Sean > Team Elite and Red Forest combined

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Typical Sean, always being a moron.Why does can't Sean just go die in a hole? He doesn't even give other map builders a chance. Hamlyn was too good for MCSG, that's why it didn't get added. This map BETTER GET ADDED OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY!

Sean > Team Elite and Red Forest combined
Hehehe I genuinely lol'd at this :p Thanks so much it really means a lot <3

*Update* Since I have gotten 2 extra weeks I will be adding some more features to this map so please ignore the download links as of now as they are not the finished product.

Moro

Spectator
Reaction score
That tree is amazing. Ill be playing this soon Guarantee! ;)

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Hehehe I genuinely lol'd at this :p Thanks so much it really means a lot <3

*Update* Since I have gotten 2 extra weeks I will be adding some more features to this map so please ignore the download links as of now as they are not the finished product.
Can't wait to see the new features! I don't know how people could possible dislike this map because the tree and train combine so well in a map like this. It really brings back the Catching Fire memories, and in Quarter Quell that is probably the best thing you can aim for.

Pros and Cons about this map

PROS:
Custom Trees (wink wink)
Small Radius
Well designed cornucopia
Capitol Style Train (Best thing that ever happened to an SG map)
Overall aesthetics of the map are spot on

CONS:
Give me a sec......

Done

Last edited:
J

Jojo

I really love this idea and the building skills, you showed :) Amazing work! I would love to play on it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci