• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divisions [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name: Deflections (Might change soon)
Alt(s) in game name(s): No alts
Timezone: dont want to say
Age (No limits just be mature): 12
Can you use Teamspeak and Skype: both
Skype (PM this account if you're not comfortable):
Wins Solo/Norm.: Solo: idk like 10 Norm: about 400
Games Solo/Norm.: Solo: Like 200 - 300 Norm: 6000 about (Ik im bad ;-;)
Any previous clans?: lots of them (Most recent is #Disguard)
Why would you like to join Divisions?: A lot of my old friends from Harmony are in here. I also think I could bring some experience because I have been in a lot of clans. And tator told me you guys play csgo and csgo is my life xD
MCSG Donor (Preferred but not necessary): Yes, Platinum

He applied through Skype, just reposting it on his behalf.

Accepted as Member

Drake

Career
Reaction score
The Alliance challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the following rules and consequences. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-rules-must-read.118876/|http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, Survival Games 4, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway and Valleyside University (Cycle). The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Any further details or changes to the battle can be discussed with me.
Clan Staff Moderators will be present.

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
The Alliance challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the following rules and consequences. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-rules-must-read.118876/|http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, Survival Games 4, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway and Valleyside University (Cycle). The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Any further details or changes to the battle can be discussed with me.
Clan Staff Moderators will be present.
On behalf of divisions I accept under the condition that you are willing modify some rules. Are me on Skype (verdistwisted) for more discussion

Drake

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of divisions I accept under the condition that you are willing modify some rules. Are me on Skype (verdistwisted) for more discussion
I would like to keep it professional so please get on The Alliance teamspeak to discuss the modification of the rules.
Teamspeak IP: tx1.gamersvoip.net:9997

DivisionsUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to keep it professional so please get on The Alliance teamspeak to discuss the modification of the rules.
Teamspeak IP: tx1.gamersvoip.net:9997
Apologies, I can't get on tonight. I'll be on tomorrow around 5 PM EST time. Thanks!

Voromitus

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: xMorbiit
Alt(s) in game name(s): none
Timezone: Central
Can you use Teamspeak and Skype: Not TS but i have skype: Voromitus
Skype (PM this by DNSUnlocker" target="a652c_1446766458_wwwmcgamernet" style="left: auto; opacity: 1; top: auto; color: rgb(113, 162, 52); box-sizing: border-box !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; display: inline-block !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; max-height: none !important; max-width: none !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; text-align: left !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; transform: none !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; visibility: visible !important; width: auto !important; zoom: 1 !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important;">ACCOUNT if you're not comfortable):
by DNSUnlocker" style="left: auto; opacity: 1; top: auto; color: rgb(113, 162, 52); box-sizing: border-box !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; display: inline-block !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; max-height: none !important; max-width: none !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; text-align: left !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; transform: none !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; visibility: visible !important; width: auto !important; zoom: 1 !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important;">WINS Solo/Norm.:
Games Solo/Norm.: 197
Any previous clans?: No
Why would you like to join Divisions?: Because im good at pvp and my friend is voromiitus
MCSG Donor (Preferred but not necessary): NONE

Please note: I accept all applications that are not trolls as trial members, however the trialing process is difficult and 30 of the 100 points are on your application. Grammar, spelling, capitalization, and attention to detail show me that you care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DivisionsUS

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name: xMorbiit
Alt(s) in game name(s): none
Timezone: Central
Can you use Teamspeak and Skype: Not TS but i have skype: Voromitus
Skype (PM this by DNSUnlocker" target="a652c_1446766458_wwwmcgamernet" style="left: auto; opacity: 1; top: auto; color: rgb(113, 162, 52); box-sizing: border-box !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; display: inline-block !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; max-height: none !important; max-width: none !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; text-align: left !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; transform: none !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; visibility: visible !important; width: auto !important; zoom: 1 !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important;">ACCOUNT if you're not comfortable):
by DNSUnlocker" style="left: auto; opacity: 1; top: auto; color: rgb(113, 162, 52); box-sizing: border-box !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; display: inline-block !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; max-height: none !important; max-width: none !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; text-align: left !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; transform: none !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; visibility: visible !important; width: auto !important; zoom: 1 !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important;">WINS Solo/Norm.:
Games Solo/Norm.: 197
Any previous clans?: No
Why would you like to join Divisions?: Because im good at pvp and my friend is voromiitus
MCSG Donor (Preferred but not necessary): NONE

Please note: I accept all applications that are not trolls as trial members, however the trialing process is difficult and 30 of the 100 points are on your application. Grammar, spelling, capitalization, and attention to detail show me that you care.
Umm... is this a troll? Vort you've already applied and what's with the massive link?

DivisionsUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Congratulations to Kriticals for making Member with a score of 79

Last edited:

Junks

Spectator
Reaction score

In Game Name: My In game Name Is Kriticals
Alt(s) in game name(s): My Alt Is Junks
Timezone: Eastern
Can you use Teamspeak and Skype: Yes I can however i have been banned from teamspeak for unknown Reason
Skype (PM this account if you're not comfortable): nam12363
Wins Solo/Norm.: Um I am sorry Long story short i use to be a well known player but i quit for csgo but now i am back don't judge me by my Games won and lost i don't have that many games in or games played I won 2 games Test me and you'll see i can do better
Games Solo/Norm.: Um 14
Any previous clans?: I have But Long ago , Extinct is one.
Why would you like to join Divisions?: Because i think this is the clan i want to come back , Plus im pretty sure this clan doesn't judge by appearance or Voice so this is a perfect clan for me.
MCSG Donor (Preferred but not necessary): No None

DivisionsUS

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name: My In game Name Is Kriticals
Alt(s) in game name(s): My Alt Is Junks
Timezone: Eastern
Can you use Teamspeak and Skype: Yes I can however i have been banned from teamspeak for unknown Reason
Skype (PM this account if you're not comfortable): nam12363
Wins Solo/Norm.: Um I am sorry Long story short i use to be a well known player but i quit for csgo but now i am back don't judge me by my Games won and lost i don't have that many games in or games played I won 2 games Test me and you'll see i can do better
Games Solo/Norm.: Um 14
Any previous clans?: I have But Long ago , Extinct is one.
Why would you like to join Divisions?: Because i think this is the clan i want to come back , Plus im pretty sure this clan doesn't judge by appearance or Voice so this is a perfect clan for me.
MCSG Donor (Preferred but not necessary): No None

Accepted as trial

iProst

Experienced
Reaction score
Gl
Cb? vs revampers 4v4 , 5v5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads