• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dmon Survival Games: City of Estyr

DmonGames

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello guys, Welcome to my new survival games map. This map is currently in progress (35%). Anyways over the course of about 2 weeks me and a couple of my team members (TeamDmon) have decided to finally put something together that we've been planning for over 1 month before we started this HG map.

Main Architects:
JacobKucera1
Loanerblack
bibbysammer

Builders:
dangercheese
angrycreeperdude

Here are some in progress screenshots of our map and the cornucopia so far! (Beginning - Present Time)

(Don't mind floating plane in the sky or other floating objects, THEY ARE JUST TEMPLATES)

We look forward to see everyones feedback on this map and what we should tweak!
Also guys don't mind the open space atm and / or the flatness of the map. The map will have different elevations as we continue to build the map and plan what will be what.

ALSO: The map atm is kind of small. So just a heads up that we will be expanding some terrain on the hills already and will include stuff like... An airport, a big park, etc.

Thanks for viewing this thread! :D Hope you guys like it

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks very cool, I would continue it. It is very detailed, love the spawn. In my opinion you should make one very large plane decked with chests, so it will a part of chest routes. It will lure them there, then some people will die, and maybe, on the other side of the map make a building or something that is super decked, so roughly half of the people will go to thre plane, the other half will go to the building. Kind of like in the map Survival Games Highway, where there is the construction site, and the airport. So, overall a really nice map worth continuing!

DmonGames

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks so much! :D We will make sure to use that idea of yours btw!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The first screenshot I saw... "YOU CALL THIS 35% FINISHED?!??!"
And then I scrolled down.... and down...
And it's actually pretty nice! Keep up the good work c: Although it does look a bit small, it could be quite interesting, being as a city has a lot of stuff in a small place.
EDIT: Wait no nvm, took a closer look at the screenshots, oops my bad :p I deleted something that was here

DmonGames

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, stay tuned to this forum thread. We will be posting more pictures and updates of the map :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci