• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dmon Survival Games: City of Estyr

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Best map ever,good structure,i like the spawn,Not such a big map,and over all i think its the best map from what i see

S0n_Of_Pangea

Spectator
Reaction score
I Love the map so far keep up the good work , and i personally like it kinda flat <3
edit: i took a closer look at the images and i cant tell you that your buildings are dam sexy :p

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I like everything about it so far except for the crashed plane. It's just too overdone.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
This is... AMAZING. We have some really nice map makers around here! o_o

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now at first on seeing the first 2 pics i thought "eugh, this looks like an attempt at copying SG7" but..... by the 3rd picture i was thinking "hey, this is different and looks rather good" :)

I must say, on what has been built so far, this map looks pretty good and has alot of potential.

The cornucopia is certainly interesting being so high up, creating a vantage point for people. The Buildings are nice, well detailed and very nicely built. The terraforming so far is pretty good too :) I'm rather looking forward to this map.

The map at the moment does appear a little on the small side however i do note that you said that you would be expanding the terrain on the hills, in which case i would suggest perhaps smoothing the hills a little in places to create less of a gradient or to make a small plateau area kinda half way up the hill before the hill rises again.

Although it is important to post pictures and info on progress, remember it is also equally important to update your initial post with these pictures and information. Either include the information in full in the first post or alternatively create short patch notes and link to the relevant post where the pictures/info were subsequently posted at a later date.

kkname

Tribute
Reaction score
Faked sg7..? no plssss.....and this map is tooooo samll...but look ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci