• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do i stop with this?

Should i keep on doing Story Time

• Total voters

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hey i feel a lack of people watching my threads on the forums i just feel its pointless making threads about my stories if none reads it i see many clan threads that get no replies i feel its a lack of people that actually watches threads without the mods and not the people so idk if i I'm going to keep on doing story time week's if none actually read them but thats you're decision people if you want to

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always enjoy reading community members posts/threads when I am perusing the forums. I see what you mean when you say that clan threads generally generate more views and posts and it is unfortunate but it is just because Clans have been with MCGamer since the beginning and are such a fascination to community members, in addition it is a way to make new friends and get better at PVP (Ceroria ur bad at pVp m9). Maybe when creating threads, plan it out before hand? Write it out in a Google Doc and maybe add some fancy details like some text from cooltext, I don't it is just a suggestion :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I read most of the threads that are posted, however I don't always comment on them. I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who enjoyed ur stories, but just didn't like or comment to the thread

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I read most of the threads that are posted, however I don't always comment on them. I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who enjoyed ur stories, but just didn't like or comment to the thread
i see on the view on the threads that it aint that good doug but thanks for the love doug :)

and that you're active:)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I read, or at least check out, every thread posted in Community Corner, General Support, Survival Games Discussions, and Feature Suggestions.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I read, or at least check out, every thread posted in Community Corner, General Support, Survival Games Discussions, and Feature Suggestions.
That's why you're the best VIP ever :)

Reaction score
Everybody is different. Not everyone is a reader. I am one of those people. I look at a thread title, and see if it is appealing to me. If it's not I won't pay attention to it. Others will comment literally...everything even when they have nothing relevant to say.

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible gulemann. People only know you as the guy who posts a lot on threads. A lot of people have that identity because that's what they created for themselves from the beginning.

You kind of just dived into foruming with this "story time week" without people even really knowing who you are, meaning people didn't really find it interesting (maybe).

That's my opinion on things, but don't push it in peoples faces, people will do what they want and maybe others will find your threads more appealing sooner or later.

<3

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Everybody is different. Not everyone is a reader. I am one of those people. I look at a thread title, and see if it is appealing to me. If it's not I won't pay attention to it. Others will comment literally...everything even when they have nothing relevant to say.

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible gulemann. People only know you as the guy who posts a lot on threads. A lot of people have that identity because that's what they created for themselves from the beginning.

You kind of just dived into foruming with this "story time week" without people even really knowing who you are, meaning people didn't really find it interesting (maybe).

That's my opinion on things, but don't push it in peoples faces, people will do what they want and maybe others will find your threads more appealing sooner or later.

<3
don't call me gulemann call me Joakim joakin xD thanks for the long comment Love you bro!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
If you enjoy posting them then it shouldn't matter about getting the most views or replies c: However I would recommend posting threads that people can share their opinions or experiences on, to get more discussion and a more successful thread , gl ! C:

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
make the title appealing and everyone will read it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci