• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do i stop with this?

Should i keep on doing Story Time

• Total voters

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I read, or at least check out, every thread posted in Community Corner, General Support, Survival Games Discussions, and Feature Suggestions.
Me too. I normally post on everything, even if it's not in a language I understand. I haven't seen your stories! Keep posting them :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
You don't really know if no one reads your threads, but if you don't post at all you know that no one will read it.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I personally enjoy reading people's stories, they can be interesting especially people who have had things out of the game affect them that they're willing to share. However, why make a thread complaining about people ignoring you? To be honest, you're coming off as an attention Promiscuous woman. People seeing your story really isn't as important as actually putting it out there.

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
If posting these threads makes you happy, then why on earth should you stop? Yeah so maybe you don't get the most views on the site, but it does not mean that people don't enjoy your stories. And you have to take into account that you will be known if you continue doing the stories. All great things have to start somewhere, right? And the community is growing every single day and all of these new players are flooding into not only the server, but also the forums. So those are possible new readers.
I am relatively new to the forums, not MCGamer, just the forums. I usually only reply to threads asking for serious help, but I would love to read some of your stories whenever I see them posted. Writing is something you enjoy, right? Then write and don't pay attention to how many views you get. Focus on the happiness that writing gives you. The rest will come with time. :)
Don't give up on something you enjoy. Especially not over views. I know it's frustrating to feel unnoticed but people do notice whether you think they do or not.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I check out every recent thread that is posted in sections like Community Corner, Survival Games Discussion, Off-Topic Discussion, etc. that bring the community together and also helping people that need help at the moment. Most of the threads in these sections bring the community together in many ways, and it's nice to just sit down and have a discussion with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci