• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to 1.4.6

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Next time, please try and record the said hacker or go on our Team Speak and poke a moderator. Contacting us on the forums is the slowest possible way to deal with a hacker. For now, we will keep an eye on him.
With the arrows bouncing off of him, that is because spectators are in the way, its a well known bug.
I'll try and help (I guess, I'll just record him then do a report abuse). Speaking of reporting abuse, where is Vebbi?

ShadowArmour

Spectator
Reaction score
Next time, please try and record the said hacker or go on our Team Speak and poke a moderator. Contacting us on the forums is the slowest possible way to deal with a hacker. For now, we will keep an eye on him.
With the arrows bouncing off of him, that is because spectators are in the way, its a well known bug.
i couldn't attack with a sword either, we had 5 people try, we grouped up and tried to kill him, he did this for several matches

ShadowArmour

Spectator
Reaction score
and with teamspeak or recording it is sooo complicated, I'm here to have fun!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci