• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to 1.4.6

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear exer.
I know this has nothing to do with the article, but just as a tip for the server, PLEASE GET RID OF VOTING FOR MAPS!
...ahem, sorry bout that. But seriously, just have the maps at random. I played about 20 games last week, and 17 of them were on map 4. Hell, there are even some maps I haven't even played yet. Having the maps at random would give community maps a chance, give overplayed maps a rest, and generally get rid of spamming in the lobby. As for 1.4.6, thanks for the warning man!
The reason why this is because the community wants that map, but I fully agree.

kkangjii

Spectator
Reaction score
Fully agree. map 4 is overplayed as hell and voting should be taken off. Or is it possible to let the winner of the match choose?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
At this time, all servers have been updated (AU/EU/US).
We're using a custom version of NoCheatPlus that works for the time being, and I will be pushing additional updates out later on for it to fix some issues, but right now it's stable enough to work and play.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fully agree. map 4 is overplayed as hell and voting should be taken off. Or is it possible to let the winner of the match choose?
dont get rid of the voting system, just get rid of skip. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci