• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to 1.4.6

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol dang.. i always do this! downloaded it but it won't let me uninstall it =[. Guess I won't be able to play until it is updated... :/ see you guys in a few days? or whenever :) peace

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Lol dang.. i always do this! downloaded it but it won't let me uninstall it =[. Guess I won't be able to play until it is updated... :/ see you guys in a few days? or whenever :) peace
What do you mean by "uninstall it"?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol I want to go back to 1.4.5.. I click the link you guys post.. but it doesn't work for some reason for me :/.

skinnerman

Spectator
Reaction score
plz update it i want to play and i just got it and i said my friend could play but now he cant

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Yes' but you have to have your graphics on fancy :p
Oh shoot, I never knew that! Well, I hope they add a feature in OptiFine that makes it so you can change one of the options to "on" will activate 3-D items while you're in "Fast." :p

Reaction score
It did that to me too dont know why though............ anyone who updated want to know how to unupdate to 1.4.5 because i can tell anyone who wants to know:)

Collin Rios

Spectator
Reaction score
If you would like to keep playing on our servers please do not update to 1.4.6.
this is until we update the servers for 1.4.6.
If you have lost your 1.4.5 do not hesitate to download it here and put it in your minecraft folder.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will try to update as soon as possible an
please update quick i did it accedently

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci