• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to 1.4.6

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
if i dont have mcsg working i dont have a life and my life will not work in the next hour or me go bye bye cause I DONT HAVE 1.4.5 I HAVE 1.4.6 PLEASE RESPND BUKKIT I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
if you have windows 7, type %appdata% in the programs, find .minecraft, then right click the bin folder. then there should be a restore previous sessions icon. pick one from earlier this week or something

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
i dont know what the heck i have i just want to play bukkit if you read this please update because if i have no minecraft i have no life my life wont work please respond bukkit or someone

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
It all depends how fast Bukkit updates since we use their server software, then we have to check that our plugin works AND make sure NCP, even though you all hate it, works.
can you tell bukkit and the plugin said it is impossible to work

SamitoD

Spectator
Reaction score
If you would like to keep playing on our servers please do not update to 1.4.6.
this is until we update the servers for 1.4.6.
If you have lost your 1.4.5 do not hesitate to download it here and put it in your minecraft folder.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will try to update as soon as possible an[/quote
When do you all think it will be updated? I cant get the jar to work and Im a donor! :( And any suggestions if it says it cant read the message and that i should check the "console"? I have no clue what it means!!

Reaction score
ok follow the instructions on this website and youll be fine
The following tutorial is for Windows.
Click here for a tutorial on MAC.

1. Go to the following link: http://c.oppy.me/eyPgke48/minecraft.jar

2. Press "Keep" (on chrome) link in the picture below.

3. Navigate to the folder it was downloaded to. Most commonly in your Downloads folder. Then copy the file. See image below.

4. Now open your start menu, and type %appdata% into the search. You should get the Roaming folder. Click that. See image below.

5. Now open the folder called .minecraft and open the folder called bin. See image below.

6. Now right click in the folder and press paste. You should see the image below. Press "Copy and Replace".

Congrats! You now have a 1.4.5 jar again meaning you can play on all of our servers until we update. We will announce on our website when we've updated to 1.4.6, and when we do you simply press Options on the launcher, and click Force Update to become 1.4.6 again.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
ok follow the instructions on this website and youll be fine
The following tutorial is for Windows.
Click here for a tutorial on MAC.

1. Go to the following link: http://c.oppy.me/eyPgke48/minecraft.jar

2. Press "Keep" (on chrome) link in the picture below.

3. Navigate to the folder it was downloaded to. Most commonly in your Downloads folder. Then copy the file. See image below.

4. Now open your start menu, and type %appdata% into the search. You should get the Roaming folder. Click that. See image below.

5. Now open the folder called .minecraft and open the folder called bin. See image below.

6. Now right click in the folder and press paste. You should see the image below. Press "Copy and Replace".

Congrats! You now have a 1.4.5 jar again meaning you can play on all of our servers until we update. We will announce on our website when we've updated to 1.4.6, and when we do you simply press Options on the launcher, and click Force Update to become 1.4.6 again.
the thing is it says it is impossibe to download

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci