• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to Minecraft 1.4 right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to continue to play on our servers, please do not update to 1.4 right away because craftbukkit usually takes a few days after to update (hopefully not as long as the 1.3 update time). We will announce on the forums when it's safe to update your clients.

If you accidentally updated, here is the direct download for the minecraft 1.3.2 jar: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_3_2/minecraft.jar

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Have u guys been able to update? I haven't and I live In canada sooo has anyone here been able to update?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Have u guys been able to update? I haven't and I live In canada sooo has anyone here been able to update?
I havent yet, not shure if its even out yet (99% shure it isnt)

RiLeY16321

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad I would like to know if I can help you guys out with some spawns or maps! I'm a really awesome builder and i would like if you guys will see some creations. Also the server is going great and I love it! Good job Chad. Please respond to this message ASAP. Thank you.

RiLeY16321

Spectator
Reaction score
1.4 update was delayed till tomorrow due to a creeper glitch having no-clip in wood.
I had no idea the update came out ALREADY! i live in Canada and i dont think theres an update?!

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Chad I would like to know if I can help you guys out with some spawns or maps! I'm a really awesome builder and i would like if you guys will see some creations. Also the server is going great and I love it! Good job Chad. Please respond to this message ASAP. Thank you.
You can always create submissions, and post them here on the forums, and they may have a chance to be implanted into the Survival Games, but asking directly, I don't think Chad would go for.

RiLeY16321

Spectator
Reaction score
You can always create submissions, and post them here on the forums, and they may have a chance to be implanted into the Survival Games, but asking directly, I don't think Chad would go for.
Oh thanks for the help!

Oh Also is 1.4 Out yet?

Anyways Chad email me [email protected] I would like to know if your good on the idea or not. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci