• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to Minecraft 1.4 right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I clicked on it, and did everything everyone said to do, except I can't find the 1.2.4 folder.
This only works if you have already installed 1.4.2
Ok, after you click on "open texturepack folder", you click back and you will see a folder called "bin". Click on that.
You will see a file called "minecraft.jar". This jar is the new update. Rename that file. "1.4.2".
Find the location of the file which you downloaded from CHAD, and drag it to that folder. It should be called "minecraft.jar". This one is the jar for 1.3.2, allowing you to play on MCSG again.
Close all the folders and run minecraft.
Enjoy :D

xBakersBreadx

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't connect to the EU servers it keeps saying my minecraft crashed when I try to join and I downgraded to 1.3

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
Um its not working for me it keeps say java error has occured I dont know why Plzz Help

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
To all you guys that can't work a computer download the 1.3.2 jar from the link then hold down the Windows button and click R and type %appdata% and find .minecraft then find bin then rename the minecraft.jar something other than minecraft and drag the new downloaded jar in and exit. Then open minecraft and shabang you have 1.3.2

FrickFlock

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone know when the server will update to 1.4? I couldn't resist updating. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member