• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like the hub?

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Ehhh, I feel like they did it to compete with the hive, I mean look at it. We have our way to join MCSG, then the hive comes along with a hub. Now there's a lot of demand for a hub. Just my thoughts and I'm not sure if we've been asking for a hub before the hive. If so please don't tell me a ton of times, just once please
I think the biggest reason that the hive is popular is because youtubers like sky, captainsparklez, antvenom, etc play on it.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think the biggest reason that the hive is popular is because youtubers like sky, captainsparklez, antvenom, etc play on it.
Yes, but we didn't have high demand for one until the hive came out with one

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it. If you don't feel like playing you can just run around and talk to people. You can also join a lobby quite easily. The trampoline is also fun :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I love being able to chat and not having to log on and off every time I want to play a new gametype, but really, the hub itself looks horrible.

I feel sorry for Team Elite that they got such a small period of time to build it on, otherwise they would have taken time into every build and made the hub look 10x as good.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I love being able to chat and not having to log on and off every time I want to play a new gametype, but really, the hub itself looks horrible.

I feel sorry for Team Elite that they got such a small period of time to build it on, otherwise they would have taken time into every build and made the hub look 10x as good.
I agree with you to a certain degree. The hub is nice but everything is so far away and unorganised

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I like being able to chill in the hub and just chat to people, like if my internet is being too laggy to play survival games

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
i the the hub too ..

ok if i see 1 flame war in this topic it gonna get closed. Just saying taht before it happens.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I prefer the old method. I wish we could have both. The only thing I don't like is that for a long time staff has said "We won't get a hub, and of we ever did we'd keep the list too." I understand its impossibru, but now we have a hub and no list :(

I'm back to the old days of the website server list and direct connect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci