• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like the hub?

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I hate it..... sorry but i loved the old ways of joining the servers

Reaction score
At first I didn't like it, but now I do. It does seem to lag a bit more, but nothing of significance.
It's nice to be able to just click signs, rather than scroll through a long list of, lists. And I [think] it's easier for non-donors to get into games now.
However, I wish players were hidden when you teleport to the hub, rather than showing. It causes quite a massive lag spike.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
That's coming back tonight.
You are still able to direct connect, but the game states do not show in the server list.
It was delayed until sometime today (8/3) because more testing needs to be done, as with any change that has the potential to break our entire network.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You are still able to direct connect, but the game states do not show in the server list.
It was delayed until sometime today (8/3) because more testing needs to be done, as with any change that has the potential to break our entire network.
Ah. Direct connect is pretty much a blind crapshoot without the game state. But we don't wanna delete MCSG or something again, do we Devin XD

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah. Direct connect is pretty much a blind crapshoot without the game state. But we don't wanna delete MCSG or something again, do we Devin XD
Haha yeah.. since that night, I generally don't push out updates when I'm tired..

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I myself like and dislike the hub for many reasons
-i dont like how it spawns you there once a game is finished
-from my perspective, it is making me lag quite significantly
If you play sg and then do /hub or win the game you spawn in front of the sg signs unless you get kicked to the overflow hub...
Use the magic clock that shows/hides players....
I like the hub though the overflow hub is annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci