• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you play with friends/team?

Do you play on teams frequently?

• Total voters

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Some people hate teams, some people like being in them, and some really don't care. I'm wondering how many people here team frequently when playing and how many are lone wolves.

Personally, I'm a lone wolf. I've only teamed like 5 times with friends and only about one of those games I actually won. I know there are other people who rarely play without being on a team, though.

So, do you play on teams mostly, or do you play alone?

Note: This is not a place to rant about teams/hackers or anything of the sort. Don't start unnecessary flame wars, please.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Most of the times I don't really team. (Ironic cause I am a leader of one) I just sometimes team when I feel like it really.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I only...... spectate xD (I spy on hackers) Sometimes.... SOMETIMES, I play, but that's with some fellow mods/dentalrednasty/vebbie. I very rarely play a game and if I do, I rarely team!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The best team there is... Mods, Sr. Mods, VIPs and very occasioally Chad. Thats the mod way :p

jensoo7

Spectator
Reaction score
I like playing in teams but just with some good friends of mine via skype^^
If someone asks me in the chat to team up i actually say no, for me it didn't work that well when i tried it out the first times...

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
i team only with my friend from school sometimes but yes im usually a lone wolf

Reaction score
All my wins (Bar about 2) are alone. I team with my cousin alot (Poopypoop123). I used to team alot with ZeeJayy, some donors and mods, but not much since my iron ran out recently. But my cousin isn't great and I generally get into terrible situations trying to help him. And for all that have played with ZeeJayy and alot of the high leaderboard crowd, you get stabbed n the head by them.

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
Im part of a clan, so i will team with them somtimes,but i like to go alone more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci